Resolution 12 is stil deid Bhoys

Thanks for the clarity m8.
We hear this res12 getting a mention once a year on the media, but I didn’t really follow the agenda.

The fact some of them are still clinging on to this is hilarious.:))
The current CO is still considering 2 allegations relating to this subject. They were left on her desk by her predecessor when he left. They have been under review since August last year without any outcome as yet.
On the upside, the allegations are dependent on Craig Whyte having told the truth at one point in his time in charge.
On the downside, I am not totally certain that the decision on these allegations are not being withheld until a points deduction is required.

A lot of money has been donated by beasts to the res 12 group. They even buy merchandise now. I'd say that's why res 12 is still being sold as viable. Sure a lot of money will go to lawyers, but not all of it. A few grand to each of the res 12 committee won't be grudged by a salivating beast horde ... would it? Imagine if there were calls off the beasts for res 12 to show how their money is being spent. It'd be hilarious.

The current CO is still considering 2 allegations relating to this subject. They were left on her desk by her predecessor when he left. They have been under review since August last year without any outcome as yet.
On the upside, the allegations are dependent on Craig Whyte having told the truth at one point in his time in charge.
On the downside, I am not totally certain that the decision on these allegations are not being withheld until a points deduction is required.

A worrying - and not wholly unbelievable - scenario. Welcome to Scotland indeed.

wait! are you sayng the spfl/sfa are waitng till they can deduct points before pushing through on res 12?

The SFA can’t do anything about this even if they wanted to. The matter would have to be adjudicated by the court of arbitration for sport as per the 5 way agreement.

A £5000 fine is the maximum they could hit the club with but it would cost over £100,000 just to take the matter to CAS. Complete waste of time and money considering the same SFA backed down from court cases against Neil Lennon in the past because they couldn’t afford the legal fees.

It’s ridiculous that the SFA have not just came out and binned this as they seem to bring it up periodically. It’s being used as a tool to placate a bunch of yahoo beggars on the Internet it would seem.

Auld “scabby” heid runs a site that draws in £6000 a year in donations maybe that’s the prime reason this is still a thing.

Rangers put this to bed with their statement re the CO complaint. The issues from that time cannot be continually poured over until a bunch of mentally challenged half wits get their way. The agreements at that time covered it and it can’t be revisited. I only how their lawyers are having a right good party on their dime!

wait! are you sayng the spfl/sfa are waitng till they can deduct points before pushing through on res 12?
To be precise, I am saying that there is possibly a delay until a points deduction is "needed", then they will deduct the necessary number of points.
Can anyone offer another explanation why this matter is not resolved, after being considered by the CO for more than a year?
It should also be remembered that Scottish football authorities have precedent for imposing illegal penalties Rangers.

Tbh I'm quite happy to see the retards continue to spaff their giros up against a wall over this.
Long may it continue!

Many of them simply have no other hobbies or interests in life other than obsessing over a club they claim is a few years old and they have no history with.

If it was just a handful of dafties then u could understand it but there must be fxxking 1000s of these dicks contributing

If it was just a handful of dafties then u could understand it but there must be fxxking 1000s of these dicks contributing

That’s why the thought of walking amongst them to go to a game at the piggery genuinely makes my skin crawl. If their internet presence is anything to go by, you genuinely don’t know how many flat out insane lunatics are amongst their support. Some of these nutters make the Joker look like Marcus fecking Aurelius.

A lot of money has been donated by beasts to the res 12 group. They even buy merchandise now. I'd say that's why res 12 is still being sold as viable. Sure a lot of money will go to lawyers, but not all of it. A few grand to each of the res 12 committee won't be grudged by a salivating beast horde ... would it? Imagine if there were calls off the beasts for res 12 to show how their money is being spent. It'd be hilarious.
They’re the tims version of the Scottish Resistance.:))

“I’d like to report a crime,an international war crime.UEFA’s official website says Rangers are the same club”:eek:

Many of them simply have no other hobbies or interests in life other than obsessing over a club they claim is a few years old and they have no history with.
There's a fat Slabbering bastard sits in front of a computer screen most days in Dumbarton library doing just that.
Every time I pass by him he has something about Rangers on the screen, dirty manky inbred lady's front bottom.

Last edited:
Those saying it’s thousands doing the backing, it is. The majority of the bosses in my work, clever well remunerated guys, support it. It’s like being hoodwinked by a religious cult. Ogh, wait a minute...

I am pretty sure it was a French advert in a British newspaper and an English advert in a Swiss newspaper. In the French speaking part.

They’re the tims version of the Scottish Resistance.:))

“I’d like to report a crime,an international war crime.UEFA’s official website says Rangers are the same club”:eek:

There is no way in this world that the Scottish resistance aren’t bheasts / beasts

So they don't realise that they are being milked by lawyers who are just telling them in laymen's terms what the rules say. Outstanding!

There's a fat Slabbering bastard sits in front of a computer screen most days in Dumbarton doing just that.
Every time I pass by him he has something about Rangers on the screen, dirty manky inbred lady's front bottom.

A truly sad and disturbed life. Imagine he put that much time and effort into something worthwhile instead of a smegging football club.

A truly sad and disturbed life. Imagine he put that much time and effort into something worthwhile instead of a smegging football club.
I don't think anyone would employ this idiot, it sits there most times with a manky septic top on.

Looks like Resolution 12 is on the agenda for their AGM.

Manky mob are up in arms because the board are recommending that it’s not in the best interests of the Company!

A few Sack The Board shouts on twitter already!

Back