Resolution 12 is stil deid Bhoys

So basically they were wasting their time when qualifying their tax exams, they should have been studying law:)

To be precise, I am saying that there is possibly a delay until a points deduction is "needed", then they will deduct the necessary number of points.
Can anyone offer another explanation why this matter is not resolved, after being considered by the CO for more than a year?
It should also be remembered that Scottish football authorities have precedent for imposing illegal penalties Rangers.
Simple answer is that it would have to go to the UEFA court of arbitration as per the five way agreement.this would cost the sfa a hundred thousand pounds or so and I think we could only get a fine .where are you getting the points deduction from I,'ve no idea.
Why is it no resolved well properly the sfa /co are hoping it just goes away as they have little chance of winning the case with out being out of pocket.

To be precise, I am saying that there is possibly a delay until a points deduction is "needed", then they will deduct the necessary number of points.
Can anyone offer another explanation why this matter is not resolved, after being considered by the CO for more than a year?
It should also be remembered that Scottish football authorities have precedent for imposing illegal penalties Rangers.
Simple answer is that it would have to go to the UEFA court of arbitration as per the five way agreement.this would cost the sfa a hundred thousand pounds or so and I think we could only get a fine .where are you getting the points deduction from I,'ve no idea.
Why is it no resolved well properly the sfa /co are hoping it just goes away as they have little chance of winning the case with out being out of pocket.

Can someone tell me what this is please?
The Tims are claiming that we did not declare an outstanding or overdue tax bill which would have meant we would not have been granted a licence to play in Europe by UEFA for season 2011/12. They claim that they should have been the team to play the CL qualifiers and they lost out on money due to it. It’s been disproven several times yet they are continuing to flog the deal horse to the point the lawyers are just ripping them off now. Pretty sad how bad they took losing the league the season prior that they think they’re entitled to something! 55 will cause them serious harm!

So good you told me twice.:p
Why do you think that the SFA want this to go away. It was the previous CO himself who raised the 2 current charges against Rangers.
This matter is not being pursued with the intention of fining Rangers, "they" are wanting far more serious punishment inflicted on the club.
You have mentioned the 5 way agreement, is that the one where the SFA imposed an illegal punishment on Rangers, as a condition of issuing their licence to play football?
They have previous for inventing rules to punish Rangers, there is no reason to think this is not their intention again.

So good you told me twice.:p
Why do you think that the SFA want this to go away. It was the previous CO himself who raised the 2 current charges against Rangers.
This matter is not being pursued with the intention of fining Rangers, "they" are wanting far more serious punishment inflicted on the club.
You have mentioned the 5 way agreement, is that the one where the SFA imposed an illegal punishment on Rangers, as a condition of issuing their licence to play football?
They have previous for inventing rules to punish Rangers, there is no reason to think this is not their intention again.
They simply know they won,t get the results they want .theydon,t want it to go to uefa .the whole thing seems to be baised on whytes say so on court. Also if they lose they will have to pay costsThe co raised the two current charges on whos insistence did he raise the two charges .The majority of clubs in the premier league have no interest in this only one club and it was that club who insisted that the charges were raised. Let's face it they only brought it up to keep the moon howlers in their support happy.
You are also working on the assumption that the people who run the club won,t fight an illegal charges of ones.
I would be very surprised if this went any further .one final thing the club nowadays isn,t the push over it was a few years ago.
The other thing you missed out is that rangers at the time let them impose illegal punishments on us rather than fight them .not so sure the board would have the same stance.

Back