Rest players or try go unbeaten?

It's nonsense. To be invincible we need to win every tournament we enter. Same as anyone else.
But no other league uses that measure. Arsenal went out of the League Cup and FA cup at the semis, Milan didn’t win the Coppa Italia, nor Porto the Portuguese Cup. Under your logic only Preston would qualify as no team has done it and won the European Cup as well?

But no other league uses that measure. Arsenal went out of the League Cup and FA cup at the semis, Milan didn’t win the Coppa Italia, nor Porto the Portuguese Cup. Under your logic only Preston would qualify as no team has done it and won the European Cup as well?
If you're invincible you can't be beaten. If you're beaten you're not invincible.

I want trophies and European runs.

Prioritise the Scottish Cup and Europe. Unbeaten in the league is a nice bonus but doesn't come near lifting a cup.

You don't often get 31 games into the season and haven't lost a game. We might not get the chance to go a whole league season undefeated again at this stage for a very long time.

I would be going for it.

To me we look much more fluid when the team plays Thursday/Sunday for some reason. The group have shown they can handle and thrive on that schedule, a bigger gap between games for some players strangely might be detrimental to our chances of getting results in Europe.

That being said I would like to see some of the next generation being blooded into the team.

Rest for Europe now imo. The money on offer would be a great boost. The league is done so if it meant fresher players for European ties or unbeaten in league it's Europe for me.

non-stop to come possibly 15 games in 52 days

APRIL
S Cup 3rd Rd: SAT 3rd - SUN 4th
EL QF 1st leg: THU 8th
SPFL game 34: SUN 11th
EL QF 2nd leg: THU 15th
S Cup 4th Rd: SAT 17th - SUN 18th
SPFL game 35: TUE 20th - WED 21st
S Cup 5th Rd: SAT 24th - SUN 25th
EL SF 1st leg: THU 29th

MAY
SPFL game 36: SUN 2nd
EL SF 2nd leg: THU 6th
S Cup S-Finals: SAT 8th - SUN 9th
SPFL game 37: TUE 11th - WED 12th
SPFL game 38: SAT 15th - SUN 16th

Scot Cup Final: SAT 22nd May
EL Final: WED 26th May (Gdańsk Arena, Poland)

Back