Retro Kit

Was in for opening in Buchanan St - had a couple hundred shirts out on the rails, presumably have more in the back stock room. As far as I could see juniors retro tops are only sold at Ibrox store.

Good stock for all other kits other than some of the training gear.

Happy with my LS retro top and orange training top!

I didn’t think Castore would be able to stitch their crest what with it being so intricate and small, it looks 100x better

this has to be the way going forward, even making the Castore logo 20% bigger so the letters are slightly bigger making them stichable

Had already ordered the short sleeve, but when I heard that the longsleeve was only available in-store, bribed one of my nieces to pop into the new store and get me one, which she's just got. Should arrive in Amsterdam next week. :D

Looks like they've still a reasonable stock in the close-to-the-Buchanan-Galleries store.

As I approach my 50th year, football tops in general are a thing of my younger years.
Don't think I've owned one since my early 20's.
Will get one for my son.
I'd rather have a nice polo top.

Anyone heading to the store fancy picking me up a L/S version in XL? :))

These look great.

Off topic slightly but they ever end up releasing the pro tops in store that they announce months ago?

Picked it up this morning, it's a cracker.

Credit to Castore where it's due, really nice top and the embroidered badges make a big difference. Just hoping the printed stars on the back last.

what's the material like? Is it like typical football strip material (nylon/polyester) or is it more everyday wearable (cotton etc)?

Must admit I wasn't overly fond of the material for the blue shirt when I felt it today. Went in hoping the GK shirt was in store but wasn't in the new store or the Ibrox store and they couldn't say when they would be in, so ended up buying online.

Is it? I can only see the blue one still.

Edit: never mind, I can set it now I've refreshed the page. Looks a belter of a top as well

xdgQ3Rj.jpg
I just can’t say that it’s anything like a retro Rangers goalie shirt.

I was in the Ibrox store today. Loads mediums and large in the blue retro short and long sleeve. The medium feels a bit bigger on than the medium hummels.

Last edited:
Absolutely fleecing us here, never worth £68, its just a thin polyester t-shirt with our badge on it.
(Still bought it btw)

Ordered one earlier, £73.50 including delivery.

Hopefully a good earner for the club.

Back