Retro Kit

I don't care about about Nike. I'd expect us to have the tat people want whether it's outsourced or not. They said they (Beahon) would have all that in a podcast. It's a Rangers shop first and foremost.
i think with Castore we should first and foremost be looking to deliver well on the shirt and training gear. outsourced stuff can wait. i'm sure that will be the boards priority as well, not much profit in a rubber duck.

i think with Castore we should first and foremost be looking to deliver well on the shirt and training gear. outsourced stuff can wait. i'm sure that will be the boards priority as well, not much profit in a rubber duck.
That's why I said in my earlier post they'll probably deal with that next season.

Ordered mine Friday, shipping email later on. It arrived yesterday and all looks good.

Do the suggest ordering a size up on this one? Looks cracking but lost job last week day before it came out, tempted to fire it on a credit card as it is limited edition. Only got medium left online and I ordered large in the home top :/

There is zero justification for buying from Sports Direct. None whatsoever. Living too far away certainly isn’t one of them.

Take away your selfish want for a jersey and consider you might not have a club to watch if he got his way.

All the options that are available this simply isn’t one any self respecting Rangers fan should consider. You’d have to be in an actual comma for the last 10 years to miss the money that fat lady's front bottom has cost us, no to mention the progress he’s stopped and the fact he tried to asset strip us.

Fck sake what’s the point with some people

Settle down man this can't be good for your blood pressure.

I'm fully aware of the history with Ashley so certainly don't need a lecture from anyone like you, so you let me worry about the moral dilemmas.

For now looking at other options, including if anyone on here who is going to visit the Rangers shops will kindly purchase a top on my behalf.

Got the despatch email last night. Tracking says it won’t be delivered until tomorrow.

I’ll go to one of the stores and get it next week. Wouldn’t trust their online service every again after last time.

I was in today, and I’d have to broadly agree with your assertion.

It feels like moaning or being churlish when we probably should be grateful for small incremental gains BUT to me it was a bit disappointing.

Perhaps they’ll say “margin on a men’s shirt is £30-40 so we’ll concentrate on that in our business” but as fans we want the extras.

The t-shirts, the slippers, the books and general tat.
You buy a shirt once so ultimately once you’ve done it there’s no need for a return visit. I’m not sure that’s the best longer term model for a Rangers supporters store but I hope for a wider offering soon.
If not, then maybe I’m just stuck in my ways and not appreciating what a sportswear manufacturer wants to do these days.

I’d be surprised if the margin is much over £20

I was in today, and I’d have to broadly agree with your assertion.

It feels like moaning or being churlish when we probably should be grateful for small incremental gains BUT to me it was a bit disappointing.

Perhaps they’ll say “margin on a men’s shirt is £30-40 so we’ll concentrate on that in our business” but as fans we want the extras.

The t-shirts, the slippers, the books and general tat.
You buy a shirt once so ultimately once you’ve done it there’s no need for a return visit. I’m not sure that’s the best longer term model for a Rangers supporters store but I hope for a wider offering soon.
If not, then maybe I’m just stuck in my ways and not appreciating what a sportswear manufacturer wants to do these days.
Let's remember that the City Centre store is, in effect, their secondary store - just as the Airport one will be their tertiary store when it opens. I'm happy enough with it focussing on 'big ticket' items given their likely clientele will be 'casual' buyers and/or tourists. A few bits of tat in there is fine but concentrate on the 'big' stuff. If anyone wants a wider range its not exactly a long trip to the Stadium after all.

Its a Tesco Express to the Stadium shop's Tesco Extra if you like.;):)

Do the suggest ordering a size up on this one? Looks cracking but lost job last week day before it came out, tempted to fire it on a credit card as it is limited edition. Only got medium left online and I ordered large in the home top :/
I wouldn't get yourself into debt for it. There's another batch out in December.

Mine has just arrived. Very nice top. I went a size up from normal (Large when I'm usually a Medium) and it fits exactly as a medium normally does. I did measure myself against there size guide prior to ordering to be fair.

If I was to nitpick, I'd probably do without the five stars stuck on the back of the neck. Feel unnecessary and also like they won't last, but I'll do my best to take care of it.

Otherwise, no complaints so far and it came quickly, so positive experience for me on this one.
Out of interest what is your Norma chest size? I’ve gone with a Medium based on the size guide but a tad worried now it’s going to be a little tight!

Out of interest what is your Norma chest size? I’ve gone with a Medium based on the size guide but a tad worried now it’s going to be a little tight!
Measured myself about 108cm mate. To be honest, I only did it because of previous chat on here about their sizing or I wouldn't have known the actual dimensions, just always get medium normally and it fits fine.

Measured this time and was obviously bigger than their medium size guide, so went up a size, which feels like a normal medium football top on me.

I just emailed them asking for an update and they were very quick to respond saying it's been processed but due to significant backlog it's not yet been sent out.

Said I'll receive an email as soon as it's been dispatched.
I’m in the same position as you emailed them and got the same response

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but does anyone know if you can buy any of the kits (not the retro one) with the player name and number on the back? Doesn't seem to be available online.

Same for me. Showing as unfulfilled on order history. What’s the email address?
You’ll get the same response as the others I’d expect. Be as well just waiting for your despatch notification, which will likely to come tomorrow I expect. They won’t bump you to the front of the queue on the back of an email.

I just emailed them asking for an update and they were very quick to respond saying it's been processed but due to significant backlog it's not yet been sent out.

Said I'll receive an email as soon as it's been dispatched.
Is yours currently showing as paid but "unfulfilled"?

Saves me hitting them with an email too if I'm in the same boat as others.

not long in from the store

they have plenty of long sleeved available if anyone is looking for one

Had a feel when in the store and tbh I’m not that impressed with the material for the top. Pretty sure it’s the same as the home kit.

Probably buy the wee man one though

Back