Retro Kit

I’d probably say XL mate. I’m the same, 44 chest and it’s a decent fit across shoulders and chest. If anything it’s possibly a little bit too long (I’m 6ft).

Large would definitely have been too tight on me, especially across the belly
Large is usually my size, but even using the size chart on the shop website, the Anthem jacket I ordered was a bit snug. I sent it back for an XL, this is a better fit, but still a bit neat when zipped up. Now I do like a. loose fit, Mrs Rab pointed out these seem to be a slim fit design, so when I ordered the Retro shirt I went for XXL. Perfect, even though I'm not XXL (honest!), I think I've worked out Castore's sizing system.
Good stuff, good delivery, no complaints here.

Ordered ours Friday night along with a couple of Rangers face asks.
Arrived this morning. Never got a dispatch email though.
Top is really nice. Got a large for myself and would say the sizing is the same as the home top but just a little bit longer. Gonny need to tuck it in to my boxers :))
Spent over £150 so it was free delivery so don’t know if this was the reason for not getting a dispatch email although it was sent Royal Mail tracked 48.

My retro shirt that I ordered minutes after they went live, arrived this morning.Its a belter of a top and better than our home top imo.
Like the way the Castore logo is embedded in it and not ironed on.

Last edited:
Ordered my top last Friday 10am got 2 emails on Tuesday one said it was dispatched and few hours later one saying delivered but had no jersey, got email shortly later say that was a mistake. Received nothing since.

Package of 6 shirts on Hold in Hong Kong - Castore have told them not to forward it onto NZ - They have not emailed to suggest why . Now package is going back to UK according to DHL who cant amend what the sender has requested .

Farce of a company

And Zero communication with customer

out a fortune nothing in return and now i have to waste more time dealing with their piss poor customer service

Package of 6 shirts on Hold in Hong Kong - Castore have told them not to forward it onto NZ - They have not emailed to suggest why . Now package is going back to UK according to DHL who cant amend what the sender has requested .

Farce of a company

out a fortune nothing in return and now i have to waste more time dealing with their piss poor customer service
Have you had any contact to say why they've told them not to ship to NZ?

My tracking number says it's due for delivery today from Falkirk Delivery Office by 3pm. That'll be some going given I'm in London o_O:))

When I click on change delivery option not surprising that my postcode doesn't match their records so if anyone around Falkirk is waiting a jersey it's on its way today.

Still no dispatch email. I gave them the benefit of the doubt after the home strip farce, things aren't any better. I've sent another email.

My tracking number says it's due for delivery today from Falkirk Delivery Office by 3pm. That'll be some going given I'm in London o_O:))

When I click on change delivery option not surprising that my postcode doesn't match their records so if anyone around Falkirk is waiting a jersey it's on its way today.
You've probably been given the wrong tracking info. Same happened to me and they've sent me a new tracking number after I emailed them.

Not someone who wears replica tops, think I'm too old, but I usually buy the home one just to give the club the money.
Retro style top arrived Thursday. Usually a medium size fits me, but I needed a large in the home top. This time medium absolutely fine.

And the top itself is the best looking replica Rangers shirt since the 1970s, I love it. Might even wear it outside my house!

Our shirts - mine and the wife's - arrived today. Fabulous shirt. Looks amazing and quality is superb. I'm a 44 chest and the XL fits me perfectly. Pity we have no games to go to!

Ordered the purple goalie jersey a week ago and it came through today. Its a quality piece of kit. Fits a bit looser than the home and away jerseys (thankfully!).

All in all, absolutely worth the money.

Last edited:
Friend of mine ordered for his kid Friday. Apparently delivered to his yesterday by the Falkirk delivery office.

My mate lives in Renfrewshire of course and no sign of anything .
Just replied to another poster. I live in Montrose, mines has been delivered by Rutherglen Post office today.

Seems like there's been a massive %^*& up. Can't say I'm surprised.
is this both for post office?

if so, what does the post office delivering have to do with Castore? surely they send the item on to Royal Mail and whatever Mail office delivers it that's a Royal Mail issue?

My local Royal Mail was basically in lockdown for 1.5 weeks due to Covid.

is this both for post office?

if so, what does the post office delivering have to do with Castore? surely they send the item on to Royal Mail and whatever Mail office delivers it that's a Royal Mail issue?

My local Royal Mail was basically in lockdown for 1.5 weeks due to Covid.
It looks like they've sent out the wrong tracking info to people. I've had another email with a different tracking number.

Farce of a company

seems odd that a company has the time or money to specifically reach out to a postal service to say 'don't deliver to this country' - unless i'm missing something here? why would they do that? once it's sent it sent surely.

Just got an email from them, bearing in mind I've never received a tracking order.

"Many thanks for your email.
We are very sorry, unfortunately you have received the wrong tracking which was sent in error."

The warehouse staff need sorted out.

seems odd that a company has the time or money to specifically reach out to a postal service to say 'don't deliver to this country' - unless i'm missing something here? why would they do that? once it's sent it sent surely.

If they have sent 12 shirts in stead of 6 - i can understand why they would contact DHL .

Still haven't had any other explanation on this .

DHL are as bemused as i am.

Received mine on Wed.

Ordered a Large & the fit is spot on.

An expensive shirt yes, but it’s a classy looking jersey.

Very happy with it.

Seems Castore’s issues are on going & not much has changed since earlier in the season.
I emailed earlier, so far I have received two 25 quid off vouchers and their womans range is minimal both on rangers and their own website ( where they dont even have anything currently) ... anyhoo they got back to me the same day to say hold tight there is stuff planned .... I wait with baited breath.

Got mine this morning, very happy. I ordered an age 5-6 away top for my daughter. The one that turned up says JXS. I assume that this is the same size? There is no JXS option listed anywhere on the website. Has anyone else come across this?

Came on to see how this went. Ordered two blue on release. Ordered goalie top next day.

All arrived as expected with no fuss.

Lucky you. But lots of other people aren't having the same luck as you are.
I ordered mine to Luxembourg last Saturday, got an email on the Tuesday that my order had been cancelled. Then got another email on the Wednesday that my order was dispatched and it arrived on the Thursday. Fast but confusing!

Got mine through and (incoming!) tbh I’m not tht impressed. The top is very thin material, the collar and sleeves feel cheap and the fit is completely different to the home and away tops I have already. I hate to say it but reminds me of the holiday “replicas” you get.
I await the inevitable stick I’ll take but wanted to provide some balance and goes without saying I’m happy that others are delighted with theirs

Got mine through and (incoming!) tbh I’m not tht impressed. The top is very thin material, the collar and sleeves feel cheap and the fit is completely different to the home and away tops I have already. I hate to say it but reminds me of the holiday “replicas” you get.
I await the inevitable stick I’ll take but wanted to provide some balance and goes without saying I’m happy that others are delighted with theirs

Why would you get inevitable stick? You’re only expressing your opinion. Most people seem to love the retro tops though.

Pertinent-Grounded-Africancivet.webp

Back