Retro Kits Launching Today 10am

IbroxForever

Was so tempted but have held off, after all trouble i had with main strips im holding off till i see it in the new shop.

The retro top is cracking, ha should have been this years home top.

Not bought a top in a long time, but this is great.

Problem is, not having bought a top in a long time, I've become a bit of a fatty and have no idea what sizes are like - L, XL and 2XL on way.

PMB1872

Then those folk won't buy it and it'll be reflected in poor sales.

I don't think you're correct though - I reckon it'll sell out very quickly.

We've been screaming out for quality products, especially in an environment when revenues are down. Now that we have it...
I don’t doubt it will sell out very quickly. The design is perfectly decent. But how many to folk who feel pressured to buy it for kids? It’s also £68 a top and £48 for kids. That isn’t buttons, for a fourth choice strip that we might wear three times this season.

Aurelius72

Copped the retro home, it’s beautiful. That’s the first time I’ve bought online since having MyGers, anyone know if we get points or anything for online purchases?

Clicker

When I read about “retro” and “Davie Meiklejohn” I envisaged something like the Umbro Tennents jersey from a few years ago.

NHAMPTON_BEAR

Order placed for myself and my boy. Looks great. Can’t wait for it to arrive...in the Christmas stick now for the wee man.

Voxtronix

Me this morning:
*check emails*
Nah I'm not buying that, too much for a gimmick
10:10am:
*checks Rangers shop*
Wonder if it sold out, the mugs. It's still in stock, maybe I should buy it. Only 10,000 made! It'll be a collectors item!
*BUY*

gboyle1872

i dont actually mind paying that much it's expensive but thats their price so what can you do. I was just about to get it. then i noticed a further £5.50 for delivery and thats the part i think is taking the piss a little. Most websites are free delivery over £50

change consent