Retro Kit

Not bought a top in a long time, but this is great.

Problem is, not having bought a top in a long time, I've become a bit of a fatty and have no idea what sizes are like - L, XL and 2XL on way.

Then those folk won't buy it and it'll be reflected in poor sales.

I don't think you're correct though - I reckon it'll sell out very quickly.

We've been screaming out for quality products, especially in an environment when revenues are down. Now that we have it...
I don’t doubt it will sell out very quickly. The design is perfectly decent. But how many to folk who feel pressured to buy it for kids? It’s also £68 a top and £48 for kids. That isn’t buttons, for a fourth choice strip that we might wear three times this season.

Copped the retro home, it’s beautiful. That’s the first time I’ve bought online since having MyGers, anyone know if we get points or anything for online purchases?

When I read about “retro” and “Davie Meiklejohn” I envisaged something like the Umbro Tennents jersey from a few years ago.

Order placed for myself and my boy. Looks great. Can’t wait for it to arrive...in the Christmas stick now for the wee man.

Me this morning:
*check emails*
Nah I'm not buying that, too much for a gimmick
10:10am:
*checks Rangers shop*
Wonder if it sold out, the mugs. It's still in stock, maybe I should buy it. Only 10,000 made! It'll be a collectors item!
*BUY*

i dont actually mind paying that much it's expensive but thats their price so what can you do. I was just about to get it. then i noticed a further £5.50 for delivery and thats the part i think is taking the piss a little. Most websites are free delivery over £50

I am a large in a Nike polo so should I go XL for this as looks tight fitting.

Not bought a football top in years.

Thanks

Folk moaned for years about us not being run properly, not having a proper kit deal, not taking advantage of commercial opportunities, and now we are folk still moan.

If you don't like it, or don't like the idea behind it - don't buy it.

This is the sort of thing properly run, modern clubs do. This is how we make money to fund the club. This is how we generate commercial interest.

I LOVE it, but sadly can't afford it right at this minute due to the financial effect of Covid. Doesn't mean I'm gonna moan about it, doesn't mean I think the club are ripping the piss.

Personally I'm just fucking happy we're involved in this sort of commercial activity. It's been a long time coming.

Back