Retro Kit

i dont actually mind paying that much it's expensive but thats their price so what can you do. I was just about to get it. then i noticed a further £5.50 for delivery and thats the part i think is taking the piss a little. Most websites are free delivery over £50
Aye comes to 73.50

I just ordered retro XL as the L home shirt I bought is a little tight and remains unworn with the tags still on.....so I reckon a size up may be sensible. I could try to lose a bit of weight of course, but having recently acquired one of those draft beer machines, there is little chance of that :))

Good thing about it is that it's a timeless shirt.
Can wear it for years without saying "that was last seasons top" etc.
Lovely top.

Only gripe, a small one, is the shorts could have been more 'Retro' to go with the top.

I wonder why the shorts have a big blue stripe down the side , surely they should be plain ? Or is it a case of use the normal home shorts with a different badge put on them ? Our shorts were plain white throughout history for the first 100 years and more , so there’s nothing retro about these new ones .

Just ordered mine never ordered the black edition last year which I regretted so glad I’ve ordered this one

I don’t doubt it will sell out very quickly. The design is perfectly decent. But how many to folk who feel pressured to buy it for kids? It’s also £68 a top and £48 for kids. That isn’t buttons, for a fourth choice strip that we might wear three times this season.

I agree that it's a difficult situation for some people, and i sympathise with that - but our support is so large, and the demand so great, that i'm pretty certain it'll sell out relatively quickly.

You just need to look at the posts so far from those who have purchased. There's only 10,000 available.

They're only making 10k of them then? I can see these selling out pretty sharpish.

You'd assume they've actually kept some stock for the new store tomorrow or will limit online sales today to 8k or so

734ca3e873528f5484dc18534e034cab.jpg

Now do this one Rangers.

Where does it say its limited to 10k? Doesn't say online or on the mygers email I got.

I don’t doubt it will sell out very quickly. The design is perfectly decent. But how many to folk who feel pressured to buy it for kids? It’s also £68 a top and £48 for kids. That isn’t buttons, for a fourth choice strip that we might wear three times this season.

No one is forced to buy their kids anything. There comes a line where, when you can't afford things, the kids are told they can't get it or if they want it it'll be a Christmas present or they can use Birthday money for it.

The "their pals are getting it" line doesn't wash either. Some of their pals will go on an expensive foreign holiday while they make do with a caravan trip.

This isn't even a full kit launch. It's an exclusive run that very few children will actually get.

They're only making 10k of them then? I can see these selling out pretty sharpish.

You'd assume they've actually kept some stock for the new store tomorrow or will limit online sales today to 8k or so
It says limited quantities available online.
There will be shirts in the new store tomorrow.

Back