Retro Kit

No one is forced to buy their kids anything. There comes a line where, when you can't afford things, the kids are told they can't get it or if they want it it'll be a Christmas present or they can use Birthday money for it.

The "their pals are getting it" line doesn't wash either. Some of their pals will go on an expensive foreign holiday while they make do with a caravan trip.

This isn't even a full kit launch. It's an exclusive run that very few children will actually get.

Victorian parenting isn't for everyone.

But it should be :D

Where does it say its limited to 10k? Doesn't say online or on the mygers email I got.

BF51-FBF4-90-E5-4-BB8-8168-C834-DAE31-F5-E.jpg

Right at the top of the email

Sorry to hijack the thread. Anyone know if you can do shirt printing for online orders? Wanted my wee girls name and age on hers but can’t see any option?

Quite like and think I might actually buy it which makes a change as i'm not a fan of wearing football tops.

How is the sizing for castore? Is it made bigger or smaller? My usual sizing fro clothes is XXL or XXXL. I'm 6ft3 with a little baggage around the waist region. ;)

We must have the biggest bunch of greeting faced little cows in our support. We honestly do.

Oh it's to expensive. Good. Now %^*& off and leave the thread to those of us who appreciate the product peasant.
Welcome to an open forum sir. Its not China, well the last time I checked, until SNP get their way, we still have freedom to express our opinions.

That’s my uncles Christmas sorted although he’s usually a 4xl not sure castore’s will fit.

For those that are greetin about the collar. It is a hybrid of collars worn in the past and the V style. Its really not difficult
Seems some folk are never happy.
If there was a title for most moaning fans we'd need more than 5 stars.
Well done Rangers and Castore, a tremendous top and to the sponsors for allowing it that retro look

Victorian parenting isn't for everyone.

But it should be :D

It seems a lot of parents these days are very child like themselves and can't cope with not having everything. Keeping up with the Jones's was always a thing but social media has worsened it.

There's nothing wrong with telling kids they're not getting everything they ask for. Feeling pressurised to buy them anything suggests they've got control they shouldn't have.

My two are certainly not hard done by given what the wife spends on them but there's a line where you stop and think whether you can afford something and whether you give two fucks about what the online perception of what they should have is and make the call yourself.

I’m perhaps critical of this release as I just don’t see the point in it , won’t make much money for the club with only 10k being released , I also loathe the collar and the shorts are basically the normal home shorts with a different badge .

However I will say this - how outstandingly brilliant does our crest look without the daft stars ? It looks absolutely fantastic and shows what we have been missing . I’d genuinely say our badge is the best one on the planet .

I hope this is the club hinting towards next season the stars permanently being moved to the collar . Our iconic badge needs no addons .

I’m perhaps critical of this release as I just don’t see the point in it , won’t make much money for the club with only 10k being released , I also loathe the collar and he shorts are basically the normal home shorts with a different badge .

However I will say this - how outstandingly brilliant does our crest look without the daft stars ? It looks absolutely fantastic and shows what we have been missing . I’d genuinely say out badge is the best one on the planet .

I hope this is the club hinting towards next season the stars permanently being moved to the collar . Our iconic badge needs no addons .
I’m still in the belief that after the 03/04 season we should’ve removed the 5 stars personal opinion. I much prefer a bigger badge like this one and of years passed

I’m still in the belief that after the 03/04 season we should’ve removed the 5 stars personal opinion. I much prefer a bigger badge like this one and of years passed
I’ve yet to meet a single bear who wants to keep the stars near the badge mate

By all means put them on the collar or whatever , but for the love of god even a blind man can see how much better our badge looks without them .

I’ve yet to meet a single bear who wants to keep the stars near the badge mate

By all means put them on the collar or whatever , but for the love of god even a blind man can see how much better our badge looks without them .
Much the same anyone in our bus or I know agrees there’s absolutely no need for it.

sadly I think we may be stuck with them, if I recall correctly the 03/04 top when first released you paid £5 to get them on but tops were horrendous quality and then another batch with them stitched were released

if we had bought europa league tickets this season it would have been about 120 quids worth. Have my money Rangers, just bought two, with her majestys mail service picking up a tip

Am I mssing something ? We never had a shirt like that, it seems a combination of two styles.
See OP...

"The kits, which will be worn by the men’s first team for a select number of games in the 2020/2021 season, have been inspired by some of the most famous shirts and players from Rangers’ illustrious history"

Back