Retro Kit

Is this strip going to be wore by the players for a game? Not buying it if it’s just some ‘fan kit’ like last season’s all back one.

On a side note, does anyone remember the pink charity kit we released during the Division 3 season? Never got wore once and I don’t think I saw any fans wear it either.
To be worn in some games yes.

Is this strip going to be wore by the players for a game? Not buying it if it’s just some ‘fan kit’ like last season’s all back one.

On a side note, does anyone remember the pink charity kit we released during the Division 3 season? Never got wore once and I don’t think I saw any fans wear it either.
From the email and press release...
”The kits, which will be worn by the men’s first team for a select number of games in the 2020/2021 season, have been inspired by some of the most famous shirts and players from Rangers’ illustrious history.”

I’m sure that pink one sold out in decent time, was partly for charity too

At work so can’t scroll through whole thread. To anyone who has bought from the shop today, is the sizing the same as the current home top?
Cheers.

At work so can’t scroll through whole thread. To anyone who has bought from the shop today, is the sizing the same as the current home top?
Cheers.
Seems the sizing is, indeed, the same.

However, I don't have one of the new kits so I'm looking for some help. Castore size guide has the Large at 43" chest (might be tight on me) and the Extra large at 46" chest - which might drown me.

Do I need a Large - or an Extra Large? There must be someone else out there who is a 44" chest and has either one of these or this season's Castore Home, Away or Third kits.

Love this!
Just ordered an XL for myself!
First top I've bought in about 10 years due to age but for this beauty I'm making an exception!

Last edited:
Seems the sizing is, indeed, the same.

However, I don't have one of the new kits so I'm looking for some help. Castore size guide has the Large at 43" chest (might be tight on me) and the Extra large at 46" chest - which might drown me.

Do I need a Large - or an Extra Large? There must be someone else out there who is a 44" chest and has either one of these or this season's Castore Home, Away or Third kits.
Im a 42 inch chest and current home top in large fits me perfectly. Would say there was even a wee bit of room for expansion :)

Bollocks, just had an email reply, the long sleeve shirt is only available in store.

Anyone able to do me a favour and pick one up for me?

I remember having one quite similar many moons ago (15/20 yrs ago possibly) - was plain blue with a similar collar. Think it was just part of the 'leisure' tops sold in the old Megastore.

This certainly looks much better quality as we've come to expect.

Is it definitely limited edition? Or is it just 10k shirts in this drop but more on sale later? I remember the home shirt had a similar type of launch?

Nipped over to shop at lunch and picked up a long sleeve one for £70. All the rails looked full.

Also really good to see other merchandise in the shop now, glasses, cups, wallets, badges etc. As well as programmes for last night's game.
Did they have tge long sleeves in the shop?

Its a cracking top it will be interesting if Castore produce more as it wouldn't surprise me if the 10000 is sold over the weekend.

Just home from work, can anyone answer if the purple GK kit is available in store? Ordered the blue top online this morning but was hoping to get both.

Back