Retro Kit

It’s looking like selling out so regardless of our various opinions on the accuracy of this top , it’s popular . Certain sizes already totally sold out . Fair play bears yet again

Sorry but us auld yin’s don’t recognise this shirt. Rangers shirt never had any white piping on the sleeve. It was all blue with a white V neck or Collar.
thats what made special iirc
Why are you apologising to me? You agree with me about it not looking like any particular shirt.

J

Evening Jean-Paul Gaultier.

Maybe an email to Castore with some suggestions?
Evening.

Why should I? I offered an opinion and would never claim to be a fashion designer - even a degenerate French fashion designer. If you like what they’re offering crack on and buy it - I don’t so won’t

I'm a bit like VB here, my home top is a bit tight, away 2nd top is superb, 3rd top is tight. All XL. :))

Grey and Orange training tops are great.

Ordered large as im going on a diet.

Pulled the plug on one of these and the Castore hoody that I have been telling myself I didn't need, hopefully they will get to Canada as fast as my other orders, both took 5 days.

Just ordered.

Sometimes I wish I wasn’t Interested in football, it’s costing me a fucking fortune.

Cant wait to put it on!

Ordered just after 10, got my dispatch email/tracking a little while ago. I assume that it won't actually leave today but that's decent turnaround and this time its Royal Mail unlike the main kit launch for me.

I bought the pink Adidas Juve one last week. Can’t see me wearing it but it’s a belter. Ordered our s/s retro this morning. Would maybe have gone long sleeve if had known it was available
What do you do with a jersey if you don’t intend wearing it? Stuff it in a drawer for a rainy day ? It seems so weird to me

What do you do with a jersey if you don’t intend wearing it? Stuff it in a drawer for a rainy day ? It seems so weird to me
People like collecting them.

I don't really wear football tops but I still buy them, I want to eventually have some of my favourites framed

Goalie shirt is now online.

Is it? I can only see the blue one still.

Edit: never mind, I can set it now I've refreshed the page. Looks a belter of a top as well

xdgQ3Rj.jpg

Last edited:
Is it? I can only see the blue one still.

Edit: never mind, I can set it now I've refreshed the page. Looks a belter of a top as well

xdgQ3Rj.jpg
Agreed. If its still around come pay day next month I may make a purchase. Unable to get to a store to get the long sleeve in the other shirt so had to settle for the short sleeve, getting the goalie shirt would make up for that!

When the players were trying this on, Kent is interviewed saying he ‘can’t wait to play in it’.

When will we play in it, if at all?

Is anyone going to either of the stores today to purchase and would be able to pick me up a L. Sold out online :-(

If not, I might have to try and squeeze in to a medium

Both L and XL and even XXL are sold out online

Edit: this Bear in England is sorted now. Thank you.

Last edited:
Is anyone going to either of the stores today to purchase and would be able to pick me up a L. Sold out online :-(

Both L and XL are sold out online
Large still available online mate

Both L and XL are sold out online
L is showing as still available for me refresh and try it again

Fucksake, I've had every home kit since I've been alive and I didn't clock the fact that we'd actually be wearing this one in at least one game. Now it's OOS in my size :-(

Having some regrets with my order now, after the Castore / Newcastle deal has been announced same day. Feels like yet another Castore money grab.

Having some regrets with my order now, after the Castore / Newcastle deal has been announced same day. Feels like yet another Castore money grab.

I would say you have nothing to worry about. Yes, Castore signing with Newcastle leaves a bit of a bitter taste as it's bad PR for our fans... but other than that, Rangers are still getting a great financial deal and Ashley isn't getting a penny from Rangers gear.

Castore potentially supplying NUFC kit from next season has nothing to do with, and has no impact upon, Rangers. Why would that influence you? Would you have been influenced if they’d been supplying Man Utd, Everton, Chelsea, Spurs etc?

The Fat C*nt has no influence in the running of Castore. They’ve simply gone out and found another client to supply. And this is really for the other thread.:confused:

Back