Retro Rangers top

InTheKnow

What was the name of the site that made replicas of the two cr Smith tops?

They weren't the score draw ones - they were exact replicas complete with umbro and admiral badges as well.

Bought the white away top from them last week.The quality is so much better than the puma crap we have.
Hopefully we have a good supplier next season

I remember the site but can't think of the name.

Just wanted to point out, though, that said site is not legit and the club doesn't get any cut from it (and therefore they're using the club badge without permission). You might be fine with that but thought I'd let you know.

I remember the site but can't think of the name.

Just wanted to point out, though, that said site is not legit and the club doesn't get any cut from it (and therefore they're using the club badge without permission). You might be fine with that but thought I'd let you know.
How is the site not legit?
If it was dodgy then surely Man Utd or Real Madrid would have had it closed down

29_C07_BD9-0096-4816-84_F8-996_B1_EF53_C3_C.png

If it was dodgy then surely Man Utd or Real Madrid would have had it closed down

Score Draw is the ONLY officially licensed Rangers replica kit https://www.scoredraw.com/search.php?criteria=rangers (in the past it had also been Toffs but they're not manufacturing them any more)

Anything else is not official - I promise you.

Hence why Kazultra changed their name from Retro Shirt City. Not a penny goes to the club: they are not official.

@Greg Marshall can you confirm? One way or the other?

Ive bought from retro shirt city/ kazultra retro
also try this guy, though he doesn't have any Gers at the moment but they reproduced the adidas red one-off one we wore v's Gothenburg

http://standoutjerseys.bigcartel.com/products

That tops not been reproduced yet. Was supposed to be done by the end of September I think but not heard much about it, got an email about them not being happy with the samples but that's all.

Score Draw is the ONLY officially licensed Rangers replica kit https://www.scoredraw.com/search.php?criteria=rangers (in the past it had also been Toffs but they're not manufacturing them any more)

Hence why Kazultra changed their name from Retro Shirt City. Not a penny goes to the club: they are not official.

Catch 22 because if you buy score draw you are giving Ashley money

I'd rather give 75% to Rangers and 25% to Ashley than 0% to Rangers and 100% to some other company.

True but the Score draw 'replicas' look terrible and have no manufacturers logos (i.e. umbro, adidas)

I see Hearts have teamed up with umbro to recreate their top from 1984, would be fantastic if the Club could now do something similar.

Only gripe I have with Retro shirt City/Kazultra is that they dont use the correct crest for the tops so it kind of takes away the authentic look, still look miles better than the 'official' remakes from SD/megastore/kitbag

Kazultra changed from Retro shirt city, from what i gather it was the kit manufacturers who got in about them last time, i've bought 7 tops from them & the work the do is really really good, when city were at umbro they brought out a whole load of retro reproductions, it's defo something the club should be looking at imo,

Totally not official stuff mate. Bought from last year but wouldn’t now we have the merchandising back in house. As it goes I thought the quality was pretty shit tbh, stiching went after a couple of wears. Looked great at first though to be fair

I've been desperately trying to get the 1994/96 home top in a medium. Keep checking eBay but no luck so far.

Are there any other sites like these I could try?

To my knowledge only scoredraw are official - There is certainly a demand for retro tops and its something that hopefully the club will be able to look at in the future

I ordered a top from this site on the 10th of October, and still haven’t received it.

Emailed him a week later asking for tracking info, he got back to me a further week later saying it was being sent back as “undelivered” but I never got a wee red post office card. A week after that, I emailed asking what was happening and he replied saying he had requested it to be returned to him but had not received it yet, and gave me the option of a refund or to wait it out. I said i’d wait it out, but I have emailed him twice this week and received no reply either time.

Strange though, as my brother has bought plenty stuff from him and had no problems, which is why I am continuing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That tops not been reproduced yet. Was supposed to be done by the end of September I think but not heard much about it, got an email about them not being happy with the samples but that's all.

Is it the Adidas one worn against Grasshoppers or the Nike one worn against Gothenburg?

Back