Returns for training gear.

albertz_left_peg

How do I return an item for a refund? It’s saying I need to log onto some website but it doesn’t let me. Also there doesn’t seem to be a refund policy just exchange? Item I got was to big but when I have seen it now, I’m not fussed on the quality of it and would prefer a refund.

This is why I hate internet shopping always a hassle

Instructions on the invoice in the packaging. I purchased my return slip for the home kit an hour ago with no issue.

Currently refund only due to covid.

Not sure where you got the no refund policy from.

Instructions on the invoice in the packaging. I purchased my return slip for the home kit an hour ago with no issue.

Currently refund only due to covid.

Not sure where you got the no refund policy from.

I see nothing about a refund mate it’s exchange option only?

How do I return an item for a refund? It’s saying I need to log onto some website but it doesn’t let me. Also there doesn’t seem to be a refund policy just exchange? Item I got was to big but when I have seen it now, I’m not fussed on the quality of it and would prefer a refund.

Log into the Hermes returns page and ask for your parcel to be picked up, you will be asked to print a returns label too. Cost me £3 odd the other day
Simples mate

Also, what training item did you buy? Disappointed with the finish of the home kit but the away kit is something else.

I sent mine back Royal Mail to the return address on the store page,they have signed for it but not heard from them re the return

Has anyone successfully returned any item back to Castore via courier i.e Hermes?

I sent a home top back for refund and Hermes are saying the retailer should now have it - no refund as of yet.

Anyone else with similar experiences?

Has anyone successfully returned any item back to Castore via courier i.e Hermes?

I sent a home top back for refund and Hermes are saying the retailer should now have it - no refund as of yet.

Yes waiting for about £350 back due to sizing order both home and away in two sizes and same in training gear,I emailed them on Wednesday and not had a reply.

Similar experience to me.

sent leggings back 5/6 days ago when Hermes picked them up.
Heard nothing from Castore and no refund yet.

Yes waiting for about £350 back due to sizing order both home and away in two sizes and same in training gear,I emailed them on Wednesday and not had a reply.
Similar experience to me.

sent leggings back 5/6 days ago when Hermes picked them up.
Heard nothing from Castore and no refund yet.

I guess we shouldn't hold our breath for anything soon. I haven't gone down the route of sending them an email yet but it doesn't look like there's much point either.

Processing a refund should surely be a quick process, even an email acknowledging the return would be helpful.

Can you return online orders to Ibrox shop? Asked on a previous thread and answer seemed to be yes, but seems to be conflicting answers on returns/exchanges recently, so thought I'd ask again.

Going to Louden for livi game on Sun, so would go through early and go in pre-game.

Sent 2 tops back over a week ago and had nothing from Castore. This is really putting me off spending anymore more money with them.

Log into the Hermes returns page and ask for your parcel to be picked up, you will be asked to print a returns label too. Cost me £3 odd the other day
Simples mate
Yes thats what ive just done got the orange and grey 1/4 zip top but its got c store on the arm so getting returned. Great top apart from that.

Big banner on the home page saying 'No exchanges, only returns' mate. Have you got it the wrong way around?

I placed mine in a pick up locker at morrisons after scanning the return label. No email to confirm whether they have acknowledged this or that castore have received it yet.

This was on Wednesday. Shambles

I placed mine in a pick up locker at morrisons after scanning the return label. No email to confirm whether they have acknowledged this or that castore have received it yet.

This was on Wednesday. Shambles

That's poor. Even an email to acknowledge receipt isn't much to ask for.

I got Hermes to pick mine up and they've said Castore have my parcel now but no email from the Castore side.

Back