Revised Odds for the Title

Calm down??? I’m asking cause I have a holiday in may pmsl.

think it’s yourself that needs to lighten up a little bit
Where did I ask you to calm down?

And I'm sure you're not daft enough to not realise how your post could be interpreted. Especially as you've mentioned hee haw about holidays in May.

So you make a tongue in cheek comment when you don't really mean it's in the bag.

Whit the tea leaves ?.

You really don't make a lot of sense.

We either can win it or we cannae, or will or wullnie.

Tongue in cheek or no tongue in cheek. You decide.

PS, you're season ain't finished.

What gibberish.

Contender for ironic post of the year. :))

Not sure Modern Fitba are totally. Rangers Report's model on twitter has us predicted to winning it atm but SethMetrics still has them winning it, although the gap is closing, because of that higher % of chances taken. However the % of chances that they are scoring is unsustainable and we are creating a lot more shots on targets a game than they are. Keep getting more shots on target a game and we will be in with a great shout.

EDIT: Also 538 can get things wrong. They said Clinton had a 71% of winning the election in 2016 BUT that was actually a lower % chance for her than you'd have got in the bookies or in other models at the time.

Do you have a link to SethMetrics at all mate? Tried to search for it but can't find anything.

Do you have a link to SethMetrics at all mate? Tried to search for it but can't find anything.
Rangers Report saying that we are projected to win by 14 points:

Still early and has to be tempered by the knowledge that we've played 5 at home out of 8. Will be good to see what it looks like at the next international break with 4 away games out of 5 till then.

Still early and has to be tempered by the knowledge that we've played 5 at home out of 8. Will be good to see what it looks like at the next international break with 4 away games out of 5 till then.
F%ck me if that happens then we will surely be having a title party at parkhead. Could you imagine?

F%ck me if that happens then we will surely be having a title party at parkhead. Could you imagine?
It's not going to happen but the stats are all looking good for us atm. Just need to keep going. Will be tempered by the fact that we've played more home games.

It's not going to happen but the stats are all looking good for us atm. Just need to keep going. Will be tempered by the fact that we've played more home games.
Ano mate. Last season it seems to have got a lot of things right so we’ll just have to hope it’s the same this season.

I assume two extra home games when only 8 games have been played could skew the figures a fair bit, but even taking that into account I assume we’re still looking pretty good?

I assume two extra home games when only 8 games have been played could skew the figures a fair bit, but even taking that into account I assume we’re still looking pretty good?
Think it's something like we are doing 26% better than them on average in the home games but 18% worse in the away games. That is excluding the last round of fixtures played though.

Back