Riaz Khan visits his mate's trainers and jacket collection

Feck not gonna lie that looks amazing few heavy material jumpers SI from last few years, ice jackets, mesh jackets etc some collection prob about a millions worth of clothes easily.

The ‘consumer society’ gone mad! as I have got older the less attached I have become to ‘stuff’…Unless he’s selling said stuff online, it is just an obscene waste of money and space imho.

You can’t take it with you in the end!

There's stuff in that collection from the 80s heat changing stone island etc.

The ‘consumer society’ gone mad! as I have got older the less attached I have become to ‘stuff’…Unless he’s selling said stuff online, it is just an obscene waste of money and space imho.

You can’t take it with you in the end!
If he pops his clogs suddenly then get down to his local charity shop.

There's stuff in that collection from the 80s heat changing stone island etc.
Meh, still just stuff! I used to have shoes from the 70’s with a compass in them. My sons prattle on about stone island etc, I guess they are at that stage in life where labels seemed to render one credible within their peer group.

Terry brogues or weejuns, Harrington jackets or Barratheas and Oxford bags or parallels were the street cred of my youth…Suffice is to say I wasn’t allowed to be one of the cool kids! (School uniform enforced by strict mother)

Got to be pretty mentally unstable to have the need to have all that. I'd say deep insecurities are a big thing in the guy's life.

I buy all my clothes from next, m and m direct and the Rangers store....does that make me cool ?

A boy on one of the trainer pages I follow has over 290 pairs of Adidas Gazelle alone not to mention the Londons and Manchester collections.

All stored in one room on IKEA shelves it’s rather impressive to be honest

200.gif

Average jacket costs, what £350?

So 2900 jackets required to meet an RRP over £1,000,000 but then again the 'worth' is entirely subjective.

Personally, I wouldn't pay a penny for any of their gear but I imagine there's some that are 'worth' thousands to the likes of the guy in the video.
There’s low hundreds in his collection but worth a few bob all the same

Fair do's if you can afford it etc, everyone has a different interest in a way... just always find it odd when you come across lads who deem themselves to be "Football lads" because they collect/wear adidas and Stone Island yet rarely go away etc... watching Football, would rather buy 2 pairs of resissues or whatever than spend it on a day out at the Football, Football will always be about the days out for me and what you see and experience along the way - always believed that is what being a "Football lad/casual/fan" whatever was all about really.

Many, many S.I. jackets go for way more than £350 quid mate.
I know a boy who was offered £1,300 from a guy in the street to buy the Ice Jacket he was wearing. He told the guy to piss of as he thought he was at it but it turns out the guy is a collector.
The guy with the Ice Jacket has a ridiculous collection of CP and SI, it will be worth a lot of money.

I thought I was bad with running shoes. Got two pairs of vaporflys, 3 pairs of Pegasus, two different types of Salomon trail shoes, a pair of Nike trails I've worn once (haven't worn again after slipping and decking it on a run) 2 pairs of spikes and just bought a pair of Nike Zoom Fly's because I thought they looked nice.

Added to that, 4 different pairs of cycling shoes.

I've actually got a use for them all and store them better than this guy.

I know a boy who was offered £1,300 from a guy in the street to buy the Ice Jacket he was wearing. He told the guy to piss of as he thought he was at it but it turns out the guy is a collector.
The guy with the Ice Jacket has a ridiculous collection of CP and SI, it will be worth a lot of money.
When I think of the coats (ice jacket being one of them) that I`ve left a mate's houses or destroyed through drunken behaviour, makes me sad.

I haven't been that obsessive way for years but bought some of the new CP range before Christmas and I'm loving it.

Am I missing something here or is there simply not a link to this on this thread?

Anyone point me in the direction I need to go here? Interested to see it

Average jacket costs, what £350?

So 2900 jackets required to meet an RRP over £1,000,000 but then again the 'worth' is entirely subjective.

Personally, I wouldn't pay a penny for any of their gear but I imagine there's some that are 'worth' thousands to the likes of the guy in the video.

Not in that collection bud. Looked like a few rare bits in there. Those Ice jackets at the start looked in excellent condition and will be worth a fortune. Same with the 1988 CP

Loads of his stuff had white badges too, so limited edition. Anything from £800 - £2000 for those now.

The only collection of trainers I’ve seen bigger than that was a guy in California who was on an episode of Pawn Stars. He had thousands of pairs of Nikes including one offs like Freddy Kruger kicks and sneakers designed for some NBA player

Freddy Krugers $26k
Nike Encores $32k
Nike Paris dunks $72k
Nike sample Ferrari Red $150k
Air Jordan’s worn in Space Jam movie $1m

I balk at paying more than $50 for a pair of trainers

Back