Richard Gordon (the hater)

jaws73

Official Ticketer
Dick has an article in the P&J today regarding the 'classic Scottish Cup finals' being shown on the BBC.

He (quite rightly) lauds the Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3 game recently shown. "It was a game that had absolutely everything and pulsated with drama from the first minute to the last; a real joy to watch."

No argument from me there.

Why does he then have to go on and say "Tomorrow night's offering is the 2002 final which, if I'm honest, doesn't particularly excite me..."

If he actually was being honest his description of that first game could quite easily be applied to the 2002 final. His Rangers hating knows no bounds though - an absolute prick who in no way should be the presenter of the main radio football program in the country if he can't offer some sort of neutrality that allows the promotion of one of the great Scottish Cup finals (he's a prime example of the poison that pervades our game).

That's it - rant over.

To think that bitter teuchter non-entity used to narrate our offical club videos.

Must have eaten away inside at him doing the 9 in a row vid
It was fashionable to slightly lean to the Rangers in the 90s and wasn't deemed a criminal act.
These days everyone and their dog has to hate Rangers. It's the fashionable thing to do. also helps when you have free rein to say what you like about Rangers without fear of repurcussions.

Dick has an article in the P&J today regarding the 'classic Scottish Cup finals' being shown on the BBC.

He (quite rightly) lauds the Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3 game recently shown. "It was a game that had absolutely everything and pulsated with drama from the first minute to the last; a real joy to watch."

No argument from me there.

Why does he then have to go on and say "Tomorrow night's offering is the 2002 final which, if I'm honest, doesn't particularly excite me..."

If he actually was being honest his description of that first game could quite easily be applied to the 2002 final. His Rangers hating knows no bounds though - an absolute prick who in no way should be the presenter of the main radio football program in the country if he can't offer some sort of neutrality that allows the promotion of one of the great Scottish Cup finals (he's a prime example of the poison that pervades our game).

That's it - rant over.
I guess this is known by everybody these days but, just in case,
Richard Gordon told us on a live programme that he was brought up to hate Rangers.
It appears he has never grown out of it.

I guess this is known by everybody these days but, just in case,
Richard Gordon told us on a live programme that he was brought up to hate Rangers.
It appears he has never grown out of it.
I’m delighted he hates us and is upfront about it which means that he can never ever play the offended card ever.

And some in the Aberdeen thread in the lounge had the cheek to moan about FF slating the place!

He's the perfect example of a scummy Sheep fan.

This.....

Just heard 2 English guys on Absolute radio saying an OF game is on their bucket list.
Both saying it sounds the best game in the uk.
But an OF final with a great goals twists and turns and a last minute winner doesn’t excite Dick.
No bother

To say that this final doesn’t wet the appetite is just plain crazy. It had everything game going one way then the other, a sublime free kick to level it at 2-2 just when it seemed like it wasn’t going to be our day and then the last kick of the ball wins it. A classic.

The quality of the game was far superior to the Motherwell final. Not even close.

Prick.

Just heard 2 English guys on Absolute radio saying an OF game is on their bucket list.
Both saying it sounds the best game in the uk.
But an OF final with a great goals twists and turns and a last minute winner doesn’t excite Dick.
No bother
The things is him and his cohorts at BBC Sportsound think Scottish football exists outside the Glasgow clubs, but in reality it doesn’t .

Back