Richard Gordon (the hater)

Gvc6jbf.gif

Guy is a complete baw bag to be polite. Can't stand the guy and is up there with clowns like Sutton Andy Walker and Liam Mcleod etc

He’s talking rubbish as usual as that was a cracking game. Great players on both sides and and an action packed game. Still in saying that I wouldn’t be watching it again if we had lost.

Dick has an article in the P&J today regarding the 'classic Scottish Cup finals' being shown on the BBC.

He (quite rightly) lauds the Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3 game recently shown. "It was a game that had absolutely everything and pulsated with drama from the first minute to the last; a real joy to watch."

No argument from me there.

Why does he then have to go on and say "Tomorrow night's offering is the 2002 final which, if I'm honest, doesn't particularly excite me..."

If he actually was being honest his description of that first game could quite easily be applied to the 2002 final. His Rangers hating knows no bounds though - an absolute prick who in no way should be the presenter of the main radio football program in the country if he can't offer some sort of neutrality that allows the promotion of one of the great Scottish Cup finals (he's a prime example of the poison that pervades our game).

That's it - rant over.
Let's hope dicks family don't get that horrible virus that's on the go just now. Sheep shagging mutton death.

Dick has an article in the P&J today regarding the 'classic Scottish Cup finals' being shown on the BBC.

He (quite rightly) lauds the Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3 game recently shown. "It was a game that had absolutely everything and pulsated with drama from the first minute to the last; a real joy to watch."

No argument from me there.

Why does he then have to go on and say "Tomorrow night's offering is the 2002 final which, if I'm honest, doesn't particularly excite me..."

If he actually was being honest his description of that first game could quite easily be applied to the 2002 final. His Rangers hating knows no bounds though - an absolute prick who in no way should be the presenter of the main radio football program in the country if he can't offer some sort of neutrality that allows the promotion of one of the great Scottish Cup finals (he's a prime example of the poison that pervades our game).

That's it - rant over.
He is a Dick, both by name and by nature. His hate will consume him. That'll be good to watch.

There’s a particular strand of journalist at the BBC that seem to think the Diddy teams matter and Rangers (and them don’t) Cosgrove and Cowan very bad for it, although I do think Cowan is a good guy.

Why do we sing "no one likes us, we don't care" but inevitably get all offended by barely disguised trolling by arseholes?

Hopefully when Boris executes the act to make the BBC a subscription only product Richard will be piped down to doing slabbering council YouTube videos in the style of Joe Exotic wondering where the hell it all went wrong.

I guess this is known by everybody these days but, just in case,
Richard Gordon told us on a live programme that he was brought up to hate Rangers.
It appears he has never grown out of it.
And we still managed to pay him. We are absolute mugs.

Surprise, surprise. It was only one of the all time great finals and it doesn't excite him, I wonder why that is dick.

And he's not saying that on a Sheep fan podcast or even commercial radio, he is fronting the sports programme of the national public service broadcaster funded entirely by licence fee payers.

He's beneath contempt.

Any neutral (non-mentally challenged) and a true football fan would recognise that game as one of the greatest Scottish cup finals. As a game it had everything.

Clowns like him are just blinded by some weird hatred.

National broadcaster. He should be removed from his position but we all know he wont.

One of the main individuals that drives the anti Rangers agenda down at Pacific Quay.

A horrible individual.

That should really see him out a job, it won’t though.

a classic cup final with 5 goals including a dramatic last minute winner between 2 much better old firm teams than you will see nowadays.

his hatred of Rangers is obviously far more than his love for the game so he may as well chuck it because it probably stopped being enjoyable for him a long time ago.

The night we win 55 an Aberdeen based Rangers fan should plant a Rangers flag in his garden

I'd be delighted to do it and more but apparently he stays in the G63 postcode area, but hey I'm still doing it !
Good point made by the poster I hope he brought his kids up to support their local team as they keep on going on about it up here.

Would imagine that a distinguished broadcas like Richard Gordon would agree that it is always interesting to see finals when the unexpected happens. The final when Robbie Winters went into goal would be a good watch.

Richard Gordon should have been sacked with immediate effect from the BBC in 2005 when he made the racist slur (during the transfer window that year) that 'The Rangers Striker Sebo should be transferred to Edinburgh Zoo' or words to.that effect.
It also shows just how poor our PR department was/is that such a disgusting and disgraceful racist comment went unchallenged.

To say that this final doesn’t wet the appetite is just plain crazy. It had everything game going one way then the other, a sublime free kick to level it at 2-2 just when it seemed like it wasn’t going to be our day and then the last kick of the ball wins it. A classic.
....and much greater quality on show than the 1991 final.

I take pleasure from him still hurting after all these years and his team weren't even playing, another one of many who is more interested in hating us than supporting their team,get it right up ye :)):))

Back