Richard Gordon what a gaffe

He really is a fud.

Overlooking the fact he was "brought up to hate Rangers" it is a sad indictment of BBC Scotland that he is deemed professional enough to host their flagship sports programme. Allied with his hatred of the biggest club in the country is his amateurish broadcasting standards.

Heard and thought what an absolute fucking moron!!! He was soon back tracking and made it so obvious he had fucked it. Clown!!!!!

Commenting on the cardboard cuts of dams at fir park in which some are face less

‘....they look dead’

quickly advised it’s part of a campaign by Motherwell fc to highlight a campaign fir the plight of people who go missing each year!
What a complete gimp.

He really is a fud.

Overlooking the fact he was "brought up to hate Rangers" it is a sad indictment of BBC Scotland that he is deemed professional enough to host their flagship sports programme. Allied with his hatred of the biggest club in the country is his amateurish broadcasting standards.

He’s been deemed professional enough to present our season reviews in the past on behalf the club.

I knew about this initiative Motherwell were undertaking and I couldn't give a %^*& about Motherwell or PP. Surely a person getting paid to commentate on the game should atleast know about it?

Commenting on the cardboard cuts of dams at fir park in which some are face less

‘....they look dead’

quickly advised it’s part of a campaign by Motherwell fc to highlight a campaign fir the plight of people who go missing each year!

Shows the level of 'professionals' in this country, I knew motherwell are doing a 'campaign' and it's not my job to know.

All that is wrong with BBC Scotland's sports coverage summed up in the one person that is Dick Gordon.

Broadcasting up here really embraces mediocrity or less up here - seems to be a pre-requisite for empolyment.

We cry out for some as good as that!

‘....they look dead’

Just shows that you should always check your work before putting anything out in the media...oh wait !

He shockingly tried to defend the Sheep 8; Tom English described them as Aberdeen's elite players and he immediately stated that some of them had been injured and hadn't been playing lately as if that made it okay.

Just sums up the people who commentate on Scottish football.

Any professional would have known it was about the missing persons campaign that PP and Motherwell are promoting.

He’s been deemed professional enough to present our season reviews in the past on behalf the club.
He was deemed suitable enough to narrate end of seasons videos from a pre prepared script.

Whilst I would have had him nowhere near that gig either it's an entirely different job to the one he is in now.

All that is wrong with BBC Scotland's sports coverage summed up in the one person that is Dick Gordon.

Broadcasting up here really embraces mediocrity or less up here - seems to be a pre-requisite for empolyment.
That and being a mentally challenged.

An absolute moron and self confessed Rangers hater . It sickens me we paid him to narrate loads of our VHS and dvd releases over the years .

Back