Richard Gough and John Greig Dinner - Glasgow, 29th March

mdingwall

Administrator
FROM RED HOT EVENTS -

We're delighted to bring you news of an event that is absolutely unique. This is the first large scale dinner event Richard Gough has ever agreed to and to have him joined on stage by The Greatest Ever Ranger John Greig M.B.E. is truly a coup. In a world where the word legend gets thrown around far too easily this truly is a night with two undoubted Legends of the World's Most Successful Football Club.

Accounting for over 800 games and over three dozen trophies when the history of Glasgow Rangers is ever discussed there can be no doubt that The Greatest Ever Ranger and The Nine in a Row Captain will take their rightful place right at the very top.

After many years and attempts to get these two together our friends at Red Hot Events have secured a dinner event with two men who as much as anyone could do epitomise Glasgow Rangers Football Club and what we stand for.

This dinner is already well on the way to selling out before it's official launch and we'd like to offer FollowFollow members the opportunity to be at what will surely be a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet and listen to these two living legends of our Club.

Also already booked in will be numerous ex-players who want to be in attendance, to hear the insights of these two Glasgow Rangers greats and to soak up the atmosphere that only the Rangers Family can create. Hosted by our friend Jeff 'The Ref' Winter with a full nights entertainment planned this promises to be a Glasgow Rangers night that will live long in the memory of anyone lucky enough to attend.

For further details you can visit www.redhotevents.co.uk

Proudly supporting The Emmie Smillie Charity, Alex Rae's Second Chance Charity and The Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity.

Please note: As should be expected all charitable efforts are fully transparent, are done in partnership with and under the auspices of the charities concerned and are in full accordance with the charities commission guidelines.

Old firm weekend
At least it is two nights before the game. We had a night in there with Souness and Gough when Celtic were playing Aberdeen next day.
Place was full of them, had to have a few words with two of them. Words was enough.
Ps Greg Docherty paid to come to that night

The 2 greatest Rangers captains of my lifetime.

Almost impossible to believe King Richard could be at a Rangers event and be the second best captain in the room!

That's a pity. I'm organizing a fundraiser for Marie Curie as my old man passed away with lung cancer last year. Looking to get a few things signed from present or past players.

So far i have signed boots (Amo, Numan, Morelos)
Signed pictures (Albertz, Numan, Morelos, Jack)

If you could help me out at all that would be good mate.

David

That's a pity. I'm organizing a fundraiser for Marie Curie as my old man passed away with lung cancer last year. Looking to get a few things signed from present or past players.

So far i have signed boots (Amo, Numan, Morelos)
Signed pictures (Albertz, Numan, Morelos, Jack)

If you could help me out at all that would be good mate.

David
When is your fundraiser

Back