Richard Gough and John Greig Dinner - Glasgow, 29th March

My brother and I have decided to go the dinner. Really looking forward to it but I will probably burst into tears if I meet boyhood Rangers hero and my favourite all time captain. :D
Awwwwh the nice.Big Greig was a hero of mine as well.

I believe Jeff Winter is hosting this event. Just found out he had a quadruple by-pass recently.

Just been advised that no tickets are being sent out, you need to take proof of purchase along with you where you will be allocated your table on arrival.

From the team at Red Hot Events

In line with most events nowadays this is a ticketless event. We have our list of purchasers and on arrival we will ensure your entrance to the event which promises to be an absolutely fantastic night with what are unarguably two of the finest Glasgow Rangers Captains and ambassadors we could imagine sharing a night of entertainment with.

We can also confirm Jeff 'The Ref' Winter will be hosting the event and after his recent health scare we are also glad to report he is now once again making his long round trips from England to cheer on the world's most successful football Club.

We look forward to seeing you on the night and can guarantee you this will be unforgettable. There are some tickets still remaining and more information can be found at www.redhotevents.co.uk

We are supporting The Emmie Smillie Charity Foundation and Alex Rae's Second Chance charity and thank you for your support.

I called the number on their website and never rang out, eventually got a reply from someone via email, which has since changed and now got a mobile number to contact. Just got to turn up with proof of purchase and you’ll be shown to your table although as you have found out, no arrival time or dress code communicated

FROM THE ORGANISERS -

The guests are asked to arrive at the Doubletree by Hilton on Cambridge Street in Glasgow at 6.30 pm. Dress is lounge suit. This is a ticketless event in line with pretty much all events nowadays. Your details will be at our reception desk and entry will be gained that way.

The event is hosted by Jeff 'the Ref' Winter who thankfully is back to fitness after his recent health scare and we are delighted he can join us. The night is planned as a celebration of two great Glasgow Rangers men who have an incredible history at our Club. Two men who rightly take their place when any discussion of Glasgow Rangers Legends takes place and two men who we can be absolutely guaranteed will entertain you with stories of their careers and memories of the most successful football team in the world.

As a further bonus we are going to spend the evening in the company of two Rangers who won't be talking about their love for the Club on Friday then slating them in the press at the next opportunity (yeah I know perhaps controversial but I'm saying it anyway)

It promises to be a night to remember with the nine in a row captain and the greatest ever Ranger.

There are tickets still available at www.redhotevents.co.uk

Thanks to everyone we look forward to seeing you

Back