Rick Roberts article on the SFA report and comments from Spotlight

What I can’t understand is, as far I was aware, there was one person effected by a child coach at our Club, and as soon as we got wind of it, it was reported to the police and he was out the door. As said in the article we should have been on the front foot with this one, we should have been ready for our detractors.

That rancid club and the SFA both need dragging over the coals for this. The extreme lengths both have gone to in the name of self preservation is quite frankly sickening.

Are rest of the country, outwith our fanbase, even aware of the goings-on in relation to this issue??

If they're not......i find it staggering that the msm have been able to coordinate in a way that has prevented the truth from coming out.
Very revealing take in your last sentence.
I think you are spot on.

What I can’t understand is, as far I was aware, there was one person effected by a child coach at our Club, and as soon as we got wind of it, it was reported to the police and he was out the door. As said in the article we should have been on the front foot with this one, we should have been ready for our detractors.

We were told that Neely had three claims at our club, and two elsewhere, a few weeks ago mate.

The victims and their families are up against a deeply malevolent and politically powerful strata of society. These evil people will fight every inch of the way to ensure that a full and independent public inquiry is never allowed to take place. My heart goes out to the many victims, who have been treated shamefully.
Exactly mate. This needs a nationwide audience as the gangsters that run every thread of society north of hedrians wall cannot be trusted to be fit and proper people.The SNP enquiry into Salmonds misdemeanours shows that very well,not to mention all the skulldugery that took place over Rangers football club since 2012 .Wouldn't surprise me one bit if those in office who persued the investigations on so called malicous grounds are now in line for back handers from the big payouts from the public purse to the "innocent" :mad:.
All pales into insignificance though when it comes to the many lives ruined and some lost to the cover up that continues into the abuse issue . Disgusting and immoral ,especially in todays woke society where you can't even call a drain cover a manhole lid for fear of offending a few flowers .
Society really is up the left but i have a feeling that there are very deep roots to it all in some very high places . The truth will out ,just like saville and max clifford .When though is the problem and how many will pass on before seeing justice on the victims side or a jail cell for the abusers .

I don’t have time to read that just now and probably won’t bother tbh because it’s abundantly clear that damage limitation for the organisation in the east end is the most important thing in modern day Scotland sadly and that is trampling over the need for justice and an apology to all those who fell victim to the organised peadophile ring that was in operation for decades within Celtic FC.

This gargantuan scandal and the way it’s been dealt with has been a major indicator of the general decline in Scotland overall which is set to continue as there’s just too many bad people in key positions and too many sheep voting in a cult who have played their part in putting hurdles in the way by not including sporting institutions in the enquiry for OBVIOUS reasons, it stinks but the majority of people in Scotland don’t seem to have a problem with it.
The majority of people in Scotland dont know the half of it due to its suppression from public view

Exactly mate. This needs a nationwide audience as the gangsters that run every thread of society north of hedrians wall cannot be trusted to be fit and proper people.The SNP enquiry into Salmonds misdemeanours shows that very well,not to mention all the skulldugery that took place over Rangers football club since 2012 .Wouldn't surprise me one bit if those in office who persued the investigations on so called malicous grounds are now in line for back handers from the big payouts from the public purse to the "innocent" :mad:.
All pales into insignificance though when it comes to the many lives ruined and some lost to the cover up that continues into the abuse issue . Disgusting and immoral ,especially in todays woke society where you can't even call a drain cover a manhole lid for fear of offending a few flowers .
Society really is up the left but i have a feeling that there are very deep roots to it all in some very high places . The truth will out ,just like saville and max clifford .When though is the problem and how many will pass on before seeing justice on the victims side or a jail cell for the abusers .

The treatment of the countless victims is shameful, mate. The pressure must be kept on these paedo scumbags and other enablers.

I can see the point of view of NOT commenting on a whitewash of a report so for the likes of useful Celtic puppets like Keith 'tour of Japan' Jackson to drag us in to this while skirting the biggest offenders is to be expected. Perhaps these seekers of truth (sic) could ask the question at a presser which would be televised and available on the internet to confirm our stance on a manufactured obstruction of full truths from Hampden and not be misquoted in the next day tabloids. That we will not be commenting on a total fabrication and would look forward to another Independent Investigation on CSA within Scottish Football from outside panel. No doubt the SFA 3 Stooges would be at the forefront to defend their paymaster/ dictator.Just like the SPFL did last Summer.

An inquiry is meant to look at facts and make findings on these facts. With Rangers they congratulate them for dismissing him but then add a small article claiming he resigned and got Rangers best wishes; it can’t both be true. Same with whether we contacted the police or whether he went on to other clubs, they gave answers that Kenny Dalglish would of been proud of with his mibee aye or mibee no.
This inquiry is pathetic,more interested with trying to fabricate equivalences between football teams than it is trying to find facts and subsequently findings to allow victims to base any lawsuits. It fails the most fundamentally important people and all for that one sick football team.
Hence why they brought in the go to cleanup man, Martin Henry.

Hence why they brought in the go to cleanup man, Martin Henry.
Him and each and every dodgy aquintance he was ever associated with needs proper exposure to highlight the brush and carpet job being carried out on this ,especially considering at least 2 victims groups called it out from the very moment of his appointment . Make you sick . If it was my child i'd be the one in jail by now .

What an excellent clear and concise summary. I honestly can’t comprehend how a modern Scottish society has accepted this for so long, including this latest SFA report given it’s such a blatant white wash. That there is no one within the Scottish MSM with enough moral or common decency to call this out far less be complicit in the ongoing lie leaves me honestly both furious and utterly deflated. I know it’s just words but I can’t even imagine how the many victims and their loved ones must feel. I’m ashamed of my country.

I don’t know how to word this correctly, but as I celebrate my teams upcoming success on the park this year, it takes something significant away from that experience and I feel guilty to know that any feeling of joy I have is intrinsically linked to Scottish Football, it’s governing body, SMSM and our society In general. All I can offer is my complete admiration for the bravery of the victims and ongoing gratitude to the Spotlight team.

Back