Ricky Foster

Banished from St Johnstone training ground after bust-up with Tommy Wright.
Allegedly squared up to him face to face, no a fight you're going to win.
Bad weekend for the 14/15 squad after Cammy Bells defeat to a ball boy yesterday.
I have a large collection of butt-plugs :)

Why would he not win it

The only player who backed up Mohsni.

That is the only positive thing I can say about him.

I know folk seem to hate him because of the SNP stuff but misguided as it is that’s his business. He was bang average in many ways but very quick and he was more than useful for us a few times the first time around.

I thought he always got stuck in and backed up his team mates. Contrast and compare with, for instance, Billy Dodds.

I know folk seem to hate him because of the SNP stuff but misguided as it is that’s his business. He was bang average in many ways but very quick and he was more than useful for us a few times the first time around.

I thought he always got stuck in and backed up his team mates. Contrast and compare with, for instance, Billy Dodds.
That attitude will never catch on. The writing was on the wall for him coming from Aberdeen, add in his (misguided) political leanings and the tendency to talk nonsense on radio and he's always going to cop it. He's an average player but there are far worse out there than Ricky Foster.

I think folk are forgetting how bad he was for us. He was just about ok when he played in a back 5 because he had more cover for his failings.

He was such a bizarre signing at the time, a player on loan, from Aberdeen? Was unheard of us doing such a thing!

Did we give them anyone as part of the deal?

Back