Ricky Foster

FFS, I was right behind the Copland goal when he missed that empty net against Valencia.

:mad::mad:
Me too mate. My seat was directly in line with the left hand post that he put it past. Couldn’t believe he missed. Incidentally, sat beside a guy that night who was the absolute double of Pep Guardiola!

Always found it strange how people can get so worked up about the political views of a sportsman.

It’s so far down on the list of things that are relevant. I didn’t mind him as a player, extremely limited but has made the most of the ability. Never shirked or hid and by all accounts is a great professional.

Don’t get it either.

We are all different and life would be a bit boring if we all thought the same!

Me too mate. My seat was directly in line with the left hand post that he put it past. Couldn’t believe he missed. Incidentally, sat beside a guy that night who was the absolute double of Pep Guardiola!
It might well have been. He would have been thinking “If I ever manage Man City, that cuunt’s aff my list”. In Spanish, obviously.

Amy-MacDonald-attends-Echo-Awards-Berlin.jpg

C'mon, would you pick a fight with Tommy Wright?
When did Tommy Wright become Lennox Lewis....FFS wee McCann would have hit Tommy that many times before Tommy could lift his hands that he'd Have thought he was surrounded!

Tommy comes across as a Dinosaur with a mouth too big!

Back