Ridiculous OG in the Prague Derby

Full-time, 0-3 to Slavia. From my very limited knowledge of Czech football, there seems to have been a power shift from Sparta to Slavia over recent seasons. Do we have an FF expert who can confirm this is correct, or is my impression hopelessly ill-informed?

Full-time, 0-3 to Slavia. From my very limited knowledge of Czech football, there seems to have been a power shift from Sparta to Slavia over recent seasons. Do we have an FF expert who can confirm this is correct, or is my impression hopelessly ill-informed?

You are correct although Plzen dominated for a few years

Yes.

Slavia have won 2 of the last 3 titles.
Got to the 1/4 final of Europa League last season - Chelsea's hardest tie. Beating Seville on the way.
Domestic double last season.
Beat Cluj home and away to qualify for Champions League this season.
Drew at San Siro last week - should have won.

The league in between was won by Plzen.

Was significant Chinese money - but, it wasn't used well for a bit. Signed "similar" players such as Danny (Ex Zenit) and Hamil Altintop. Brought back Tomas Necid.......

But, change of coach has changed things. Current coach is very, very attack mnded. He can make 5-4-1 an attacking line up..............high pressing.

Back