Ridvan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely got to start or at least have some sort of involvement on Saturday. He won’t play against liverpool so it will become a case of him just wasting away sitting on the bench most weeks.
Turkeys best left back and same for besiktas.

Also, his best attribute is overlapping runs which will give kent more options and should help his game.
So you would drop one of our best players this season?

he obviously needs time to settle plus you can’t drop a guy who’s been playing well for no reason. He’s young and obviously seen as an investment. Borna isn’t getting any younger

I think at the end of last season most fans believed we needed to replace Borna. This boy was identified and signed. Before he could get started Borna’s form improved to the extent that rightly he shouldn’t be dropped. We don’t know yet what this boy will be like as he has only had a couple of cameo appearances. He will eventually get his opportunity and cannot be judged until then

Turkeys best left back...despite never starting a competitive game for them.

I wouldn't be expecting to see him at Tynecastle or Anfield. Maybe against St Mirren if he has been showing up well in training.

I've seen £5m with add-ons (we don't know what they are?), and numbers in Euros close to €6m when we signed him.

Already got 3 people saying folk using these numbers are liars looking to cause drama. Take a look in the mirror ffs.

People are going a bit overboard with Borna's form IMO. Love the guy and even made a thread praising him after Union, but saying he's been our best player this season is tallest midget stuff.
I agree, his strengths are obvious, he puts a great ball into the box, but defensively he is weak, and I fear he will be exposed badly on Tuesday, he's never close enough to his man, too many crosses come in unchallenged from his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back