Right back area

I know, Flanagan is the complete opposite of our playstyle now. Patterson is essentially just like Tav however he seems to be always a forward thinking fullback. You could compare him to Hutton. Patterson should start and I believe he will.

Starting Flanagan absolutely ruins our system and would compromise Aribo in front of him.

Tonight is the perfect opportunity for Patterson to show what he can do in front of 40k+

I’d give Paterson a run out, however I reckon Flanagan will start tomorrow.

If there’s ever a game to play a young attacking RB it’s tomorrow. Flanagan would be in if we were away in Braga but there’s no need for him at home to Stranraer.

There were comments from SG yesterday that Flano was on fire out in Dubai.

To be fair he was ropey v Aberdeen but did well for us last season at left back so some games in his natural position should come easier

Can't see Gerrard starting Patterson, think he'll go with Flanagan, unfortunately.

Aye Matt Want to go p

flanagans a player alright I think we can rely on him but he’s just not as attacking as we probably want to see against Stranraer -
I'm buzzing that Patterson is being given a chance, hope the young lad has a great game.

Back