Right, who’s there

My big mate who passed away 10 years ago was in the mounted branch. I had a good look but he's not in that pic. You will observe that different from today there is only one female officer. The other thing to note is that at that time Tims were as rare as hens teeth in that unit. I'm sure my big pal is also impressed with the current Rangers. Wherever he is.

I first became aware of The Firm when I took the football special from Queen St to a game in Edinburgh v Hibs, circa 1985/86. I must have stuck out like a sore thumb as a "scarfer" as everybody else was dressed for the ocassion. Was quite pleased there was so many as hibs had a habit of picking off stragglers.

I first became aware of The Firm when I took the football special from Queen St to a game in Edinburgh v Hibs, circa 1985/86. I must have stuck out like a sore thumb as a "scarfer" as everybody else was dressed for the ocassion. Was quite pleased there was so many as hibs had a habit of picking off stragglers.
Shots Aval
Shota Arvela
Shots Arverladze at the front.
Shota Arveladze ar the front.

Shots Aval
Shota Arvela
Shots Arverladze at the front.
Shota Arveladze ar the front.
tenor.gif

Aye they certainly did! Done us on Princes St about 8 at night! Liberty takin spoon burning scum!

Many moons ago we were the first unintentional ICF :p
We all were apprentices in the Caley and would go to away games on the trains with our free passes, watch the football, beer and try to chat up birds as you do.
Must have been about 81/82 up at Aberdeen a few minor skirmishes but just things that happened not planned or anything.
Anyway after the game I think that was the first seen them organised, we came out a pub and there seemed to be millions of them, thinking ” we are fucked here” suddenly they started backing off.
We think it’s us, but it was big daddy skinhead and his gang if you remember them approachin, and the sheep all fecked off.
Felt like Danny Dyer on the train back home.;)

Many moons ago we were the first unintentional ICF :p
We all were apprentices in the Caley and would go to away games on the trains with our free passes, watch the football, beer and try to chat up birds as you do.
Must have been about 81/82 up at Aberdeen a few minor skirmishes but just things that happened not planned or anything.
Anyway after the game I think that was the first seen them organised, we came out a pub and there seemed to be millions of them, thinking ” we are fucked here” suddenly they started backing off.
We think it’s us, but it was big daddy skinhead and his gang if you remember them approachin, and the sheep all fecked off.
Felt like Danny Dyer on the train back home.;)
I was an apprentice in the Caley in 82-84 then I chucked it!

Back