Right who are we bringing in now that players have left??

Someone that can play across the front 3 and a utility player that I'd competent and playing in both full back rolls

A striker who will come in under the understanding that he'll be part of a rotation this season, but will be leading the line next season.

Not unreasonable given that Morelos will probably be off come the end of the season, and DeFoe's age is catching up with him.

The boy from Stoke would be good especially for the cross boarder fee. Gerrard could be a big factor in these deals

We're copying the Liverpool style with three possession oriented midfielders and three interchangeable attackers. I would say we need a player who can play anywhere across the front three, so he can fill in when needed but who that would be within our budget I have no idea.

All these cries for a third striker. Who do you think will come in to play third fiddle to Morelos and Defoe that is good enough to actually make a difference and who is a better option than Greg Stewart? A young lad about to go out of contract and coming in early is a possibility - but the lad Campbell from Stoke pulled a hamstring tonight. Probably out for 6 weeks or so. Who else?

I just don’t see it happening. Anyone good enough won’t want to be third choice.

Definitely a right winger for me, think Stewart could be used as a 3rd striker. Think he’s looked good in the games he’s played.

There’s a player who is being touted for a loan, on stupid money though I believe. He needs a change of scenery to get himself going again and back amongst the goals.

Would love to see him for the remaining part of the season.

Come on down, Benteke.

I can’t believe the number of posters thinking we need another striker.

Defoe is struggling for game time as it is.

Another good quality wide man would be great but I’m happy with the squad.

That's what I think. Wide midfielder / inside forward potentially. Maybe replace Ojo

Back