Right winger...

For RW we could get Reagan Charles Cooke and probably quite cheap too. He’s been County’s best player this season and scored a hatrick tonight (1 was an og but it came from him). He terrorised Motherwell tonight and would be a better option than Barker or Wright.

Yeah we need a tricky right winger. I think Wright’s a good player but his main asset is pace and directness, but against Hayes he didn’t do it. Maybe if we had another option then for these games Wright could be moved into a number 10 role in Aribo’s absence.
Wright is not a number ten..not enough creativity and not enough end product. To me he will always be a good impact player from the bench when we need to stretch teams but I don't see him ever making first team regularly. I think we should be fitting Sakala in before him every game.

For RW we could get Reagan Charles Cooke and probably quite cheap too. He’s been County’s best player this season and scored a hatrick tonight (1 was an og but it came from him). He terrorised Motherwell tonight and would be a better option than Barker or Wright.

This place mate if we signed him has a winger

Having seen Skov Olsen punt out a strike 20-yards from goal the other night vs Scott Wright's performance tonight... I say, I have a large collection of butt-plugs Mr Rangers.

Wright was ok tonight but hes got pace and no end product, we need better quality surely gio can be given Some money to get a good winger on loan or bought, might not be popular on here but id take boyle

Last edited:
Don’t understand how people think we don’t need a right winger. We’ve needed one for two years. It should have been a priority in this window and sorted two weeks ago.

People genuinely think Hagi is decent there - frightening.

A bit harsh to target Wright. Any worse than Kent? Not at all.
Wright has been here for 12 months. When he came in he looked exciting in cameos and Gerrard commented he had to work on end product and his numbers. 12 months on his end product isn’t good enough, he doesn’t impact games enough and doesn’t impress when starting. On last night he was poorer than Kent, and Kent didn’t play well. On past year Scott Wright hasn’t done enough and needs to get an end product and show more desire to improve. The staff have improved his physique and fitness by all accounts, it’s up to him.

If we dont get a RW and a CM in before the window closes, preferably in the next week, we could be in bother and would have our selves to blame. That midfield tonight simply cannot play at parkhead. Nor that front 3.

Wright was ok tonight but hes got pace and no end product, we need better quality surely gio can be given Some money to get a good winger on loan or bought, might not be popular on here but id take boyle
Boyle is an expensive outlay for his age for us. The club probably need to spend a bit more on a proven younger player. Not a project, however.

Back