Rio Ferdinand’s beard

0002993_wooly-willy-face.jpg

What an angry bunch on here tonight :D don’t even know the guy and slating him ( and weirdly his beard )

The disappointment I have opening this thread to discover that Plug is not, in fact, a closet gay and that his latest bit of fluff is actually his beard is too much to bear.

How do so many on here know so much about his private life?
Hope none of you have to experience a family member going through cancer although by the sounds of it probably too young for that just now.

Coming out smelling of Rose's, a few skeletons in the cupboard has old Rio. Horrible khunt.

What is all this ?

I watched his documentary the other night where he comes across really well in front of kids both kids own and those in the support group.

He seems to have really loved his wife unless I’m mistaken .

What are these insinuations about skeletons , cheating etc ? Seems a family guy to me .

If anyone hasn’t seen the documentary make sure you’ve plenty tissues by your side .

What is all this ?

I watched his documentary the other night where he comes across really well in front of kids both kids own and those in the support group.

He seems to have really loved his wife unless I’m mistaken .

What are these insinuations about skeletons , cheating etc ? Seems a family guy to me .

If anyone hasn’t seen the documentary make sure you’ve plenty tissues by your side .
He admitted to cheating on his wife multiple times. It’s a sad story about his wife but it’s difficult to ignore what he did when she was alive. Suspect he regrets it all now though.

He admitted to cheating on his wife multiple times. It’s a sad story about his wife but it’s difficult to ignore what he did when she was alive. Suspect he regrets it all now though.

He admitted it ? Have to say I missed all that .

He must be wrecked with guilt now for certain .horrendous .

Way too neat.... maybe i should try that just for men beard as i am the same age as Rio and my attempts come in with a shade of every colour of hair known on planet earth. :)):)

That’s a bit much? Unless you can back it up, I don’t like the guy, never have done but as I say that’s a bit too far.

I agree with the posters about him. He went to court to have a media injunction imposed to try and hide the fact he had been having multiple affairs. That's "family man" Rio!

Back