Rio Ferdinand’s beard

How do so many on here know so much about his private life?
Hope none of you have to experience a family member going through cancer although by the sounds of it probably too young for that just now.

Because he went to court to get injunction at the time

What is all this ?

What are these insinuations about skeletons , cheating etc ? Seems a family guy to me .

If anyone hasn’t seen the documentary make sure you’ve plenty tissues by your side .

Pervert

I agree with the posters about him. He went to court to have a media injunction imposed to try and hide the fact he had been having multiple affairs. That's "family man" Rio!

Quite shocked at that .

He’s went down on my estimation . Butter wouldn’t melt on him in the documentary .

You’d also think his new mrs would know about his ways and stay clear

What is all this ?

I watched his documentary the other night where he comes across really well in front of kids both kids own and those in the support group.

He seems to have really loved his wife unless I’m mistaken .

What are these insinuations about skeletons , cheating etc ? Seems a family guy to me .

If anyone hasn’t seen the documentary make sure you’ve plenty tissues by your side .
Everybody deserves happiness so good on him.

That’s a bit much? Unless you can back it up, I don’t like the guy, never have done but as I say that’s a bit too far.
FAMILY man Rio Ferdinand cheated on his loyal wife with at least 20 women, a court heard yesterday.
The Manchester United and England defender, 32, was even accused of having sex with a model on his stag night.
It was alleged at the High Court he also had a three-in-a-bed session in Cyprus, plus flings with a Page Three girl, two international models, a Pop Idol contestant, a stripper and an air hostess.
Ferdinand’s ex-girlfriend, interior designer Carly Storey, 32, told the newspaper she had dated him for 13 years – before and after his marriage to Rebecca, the mother of his three kids.
“His skilful self-publicising, painting himself as a role model for the young, a faithful partner and devoted father, has brought admiration and public respect.
“But this was not the truth and the admiration was not deserved, as the article demonstrates. Now he is trying, yet again, to airbrush the true picture.

Back