Rising Stars ticket tomorrow- Support The Rangers Academy

Rangers supporters giving money to Rangers to invest in our future.
A simply brilliant idea.
If only we could divert the millions donated to the haters.
Naw, it'll never happen. Far too many wedded to their day on the batter.
"The team need us" pish trumps Rangers.

I sit in the Copland Rear and stood having a drink in the concourse a couple of games ago. The majority of people who passed the young lady selling the tickets did so without buying sadly.

Now its possible that they may have bought them from other vendors outside, but at half time, most people who sit round me don't have tickets.

Its a shame as the money goes direct to the kids I believe and certainly worth a couple of quid.
Does anyone know how much each home game collects, because everybody buying just one would collect nearly a hundred grand.

I sit in the Copland Rear and stood having a drink in the concourse a couple of games ago. The majority of people who passed the young lady selling the tickets did so without buying sadly.

Now its possible that they may have bought them from other vendors outside, but at half time, most people who sit round me don't have tickets.

Its a shame as the money goes direct to the kids I believe and certainly worth a couple of quid.
Does anyone know how much each home game collects, because everybody buying just one would collect nearly a hundred grand.

There should be a "booth" of some sort set up on every major concourse to sell all Rangers related products. I can go weeks without spotting the woman who sells the Rising Stars in the Main Stand Rear.

There should be a "booth" of some sort set up on every major concourse to sell all Rangers related products. I can go weeks without spotting the woman who sells the Rising Stars in the Main Stand Rear.

I'm BF5 and have never seen anyone selling in the concourse

You could always save yourselves the hassle of chasing down one of the Rising Stars girls ( they all seem to be girls) by setting up a direct debit. Takes a few minutes and you'll feel uber staunch having done it.
Invest in our club. It's the right thing to do. We will reap what we sow. And WATP.

I'm no fit enough for my return to my seat in the East Enclosure but my boy still buys a couple every home game while I'm no there.
Every penny is vital as was seen today by the performance of the young Bears.
Magnificent is an understatement.

NS

In GF3 and there is a woman who sells them and you can hear her before you see here. She does my head in but she does a great job.

A Rising Stars ticket at the game and sign up a quid a week to Rangers Lotto would be a massive game changer for The Academy.

Back