River Plate fans having a sing song

That’ll be Copland Front season after this one coming singing BMG.

Genuine question

Can you football tourist right in the middle of that?

My son would think he was in heaven

A lot of the time when you these crowds close up, they are mostly early early 20's/30's. Same as the ACDC gig at the River Plate, same age group (watching a band who could be their grandads :D )

What a support.

Had the good fortune to meet some in Abu Dhabi in 2018 (World Club Championship). Top blokes - and they did know about Rangers history.

That's fucking incredible. I need more Argentinian fitba in my life I think. Does the chap on here still do the threads every season?

Bought that Angels With Dirty Faces book a couple of years ago now and still haven't opened it, might go and get it after Gogglebox.

Bucket list for me would be going to a Boca-River game then sampling a trance/techno night whilst there as well. The atmosphere Argentinian fans create is outstanding.

On my bucket list to go to a game there.

Done a Flamengo game at the Maracana recently and that was an incredible experience but Argentina looks another level.

Just incredible stuff

the Argies are mental and not just at the football

Knew it would be that video before I opened it. Saw them at Hampden that year, and I thought was a great atmosphere, but compared to the Monumental the gig at Hampden was a Salvation Army picnic.

Last time I saw, they've still one long side of the stadium to complete.

Squaring the stadium off looks like it's had the desired effect, atmosphere is even better than it was.

My favourite River fan moment remains:

We are the people who follow the Rangers
Forever and ever we'll follow the Rangers
The pride of the country and always the leaders
Setting the standards for others to follow
And we welcome the chase and we welcome the chase... :D

Last edited:
I take it you're royally fucked if you go for a pish at half time B-D

Ehhh excusa me amigo, I uhhh cannyo finda mi seato.

Great video.

Went to a classico in 2016 - saw one of the only 0-0 draws boca and river have played in last decade.

Some support and a cracking stadium.

The stadium is right on the flight path for planes coming into the airport, so they're quite low when they pass over the stadium. Tells you how loud the fans are that I could barely hear a 747 coming over the ground for the fireworks and chanting.

Def love me and my boy when he’s a bit older go to Boca v River Plate Boca end for me because of the GOAT Diego

One City every Football fan should experience. Problem is you’ll always compare your future experiences to it, a total different level to anything over here.

Back