River Plate fans singing Si Señor chant

Been 10 Stadiums over there for matches.

San Lorenzo was superb but being in the Newells end at Racing was another level. Went Boca/River as well and great. This was all 08/09 and the one massive thing is that I don’t think the passion has gone in Argentina much 10 years on so you still have the opportunity to do all this if you really want to, whereas in Europe this is being taken away rapidly.

Anyone thinking about it get it done - it’s bloody brilliant.

Last edited:
There’s something Ibrox wants you to know..
The best in the world his name is alfredooo..
Our Colombiaaaan
Give the ball to Alfie and he will score..

Si Senor..
Pass the ball to Alfie and he will score..

Sorry for the dreadful attempt bears:D
Love the clip from OP and although not “new song” minded had been thinking that the lyricists of FF could do something along the Liverpool/Firmino chant for Defoe but that works quite well

The football fans were not even close to the AC/DC fans in the same place, don’t know how to put a video up but I would have loved to have been at the concert.

Saw Oasis there in 2009 and was booze free! Not an AC/DC man but must have heard 100 people mention how good that was who weren’t there - must say something about the crowd and Argentina in general.

Absolute brilliant but can someone put up the BB being sung at the old hampdump in the 70s.
Easily a match for this.

This is the sad thing pal, how times have changed - younger people need experiences like that or they just get bored in my opinion.

Last edited:
I recently found out that they robbed this song off of San Lorenzo, seen a video of it and it looks class
Suggested using this tune 2009. Nobody listens, then Liverpool and the mentally challengeds use.

14. We are the bears

We are the bears
We travel from the north, south, east and west
From Glasgow to Milan or Amsterdam
Paris, Munich, Rome or Rotterdam
Wherever you can watch the Rangers play
The bears will follow follow all the way

2,3,4 we aàaaaaaare the bears...

Last edited:
10. Rangers now and always
( start on 19 seconds)

So it's here we are the famous Glasgow Rangers
This football club is in our DNA
And like bygone generations we will follow
There really cannot be another way

So many heroes graced the field at Ibrox
They would give their all and nothing less would do
A bond they formed it just cannot be broken
For that bond is wrapped our red, white and blue

Go ask them all.
Just what it meant to wear that famous shirt
This we know
They'll really have no words to sum it up
Though far they'll roam
This club it will remain deep in their memories
This I know
That Ibrox it will forever be thier home

Last edited:
great tune that too...

"Brasil, decime qué se siente Tener en casa a tu papá Te juro que aunque pasen los años Nunca nos vamos a olvidar Que el Diego los gambeteó Que Cani los vacunó Estás llorando desde Italia hasta hoy A Messi lo vas a ver La copa nos va a traer Maradona es más grande que Pelé"

English Translation
“Brazil, tell me how it feels, to have daddy in your home. I swear that even as the years go by, we’ll never forget. How Diego dribbled, and Cani[ggia] stuck you*. You’ve been crying since Italy until today, you’ll see Messi, bring the cup back to us. Maradona is greater than Pelé.”

The Maradona is greater than Pele tune seems quite popular.

great tune that too...

"Brasil, decime qué se siente Tener en casa a tu papá Te juro que aunque pasen los años Nunca nos vamos a olvidar Que el Diego los gambeteó Que Cani los vacunó Estás llorando desde Italia hasta hoy A Messi lo vas a ver La copa nos va a traer Maradona es más grande que Pelé"

English Translation
“Brazil, tell me how it feels, to have daddy in your home. I swear that even as the years go by, we’ll never forget. How Diego dribbled, and Cani[ggia] stuck you*. You’ve been crying since Italy until today, you’ll see Messi, bring the cup back to us. Maradona is greater than Pelé.”
6 minutes and the tempo doesn't change. Imagine us trying to do that!:eek::eek:

Born into this world to follow Follow
Blue blood is pumping through our veins
Although they'll sometimes bring us sorrow
Our love for The Rangers will remain
Our hearts they burst with pride
And it just can't be denied
We are the greatest club in this whole world
From the cradle to the grave
Our sacrifice is made
We'll always love the Rangers football club

There’s something the Bears want you to know.
That the rest will always live in our shadow.
The others they despise us and have tried,
But the Rangers Football Club will never die
We’re on our way, follow the Glasgow Rangers each Saturday
Si Senor, world record holders of 54

Someone posted that on here months ago and I always get it stuck in my head. I think it goes much better and has much more meaning than any of the other English versions I’ve heard.

Back