Rob MacLean is now out a job once again

jigster

Official Ticketer
maybe we'd be better keeping him because God is torturing him at the same time ........

even God knows Rob McLean is a c*nt

Steve Snedden

Rory Hamilton is a Bear being extremely professional and commentating in a positive manner about the "British" team on British Telecom Sport.

Mr_Miscellaneous

Give us Drury.

Switch over to the Arsenal game after the Manchester United game earlier.

First thing I hear:

"5 British teams vying to go through to the last 16, Rangers through from their heroic performance in Braga yesterday, Wolves losing 3-2 on the day but through on virtue of their first leg performance, Manchester United through with ease tonight, Celtic are out with a whimper and right here, Arsenal are in a dead heat going into extra time"

Ahh, I could drift off thinking of Fiorentina and Lisbon all over again.

raywilko

Has he always been dreadful? So many incredible moments along this run and he’s tried his best to ruin them all.

fortunately I watch on Bleacher Report.

Chubster

The bold Rob climaxed last night when Awesome Edward scored the equalizer which must have left quite a sticky mess in the commentary box.
I really hope he was made to clean it up before he left and forced to accept the bill for the Kleenex.

The Blue Sea

Official Ticketer
Rob Maclean travels on the team plane to these games

Is very cosy with Rangers officials...

Perhaps one of them could have a word ?

adamski

Rory Hamilton is a Bear being extremely professional and commentating in a positive manner about the "British" team on British Telecom Sport.
He's not a bear. He's not a tim either.

He's worked for RTV in the past covering for Tom Miller incidentally

Worthy_Candidate

Please hire Peter Drury and Jim Beglin.
I liked Beglin but the bassa got Carlos Cuellar sold.

He was almost orgasmic commenting on Carlos’ defensive heroics in the run to Manchester.

Robbie Earle was great as well back in the day. I mind him doing a pre-match piece trackside in Villarreal and he could hardly be heard as the Bears were serenading him at top voice, ‘One Robbie Earle, there’s only one Robbie Earle’. He actually looked quite emotional at the unexpected affection the bears had for him.

Of course it was nothing to do with any love for Robbie, the Bears were just delighted to see someone who was not a dyed in the wool tarrier covering us and actually looking for us to win.