Robbie McCrorie signs new deal

Good news.

Would expect another good loan in our league this year and then to challenge for #1 next season.

Good to hear. Gerrard alluded to this when signing McLaughlin. It shows proper thought is being put into the progression of youngsters into the first team set up.

Hopefully be our number 1 long term.

Inevitable that he will go out on loan now with McLaughlin signing and hopefully impress as he already has.

Excellent news. Another SPFL loan now to give him another 40+ first team games under his belt and give the gaffer a big decision to make next summer about who is our no.1.

Hopefully be our number 1 long term.

Inevitable that he will go out on loan now with McLaughlin signing and hopefully impress as he already has.
The simple answer.
Obviously, very highly rated, he only needs real game experience.
Him, Hastie and Kelly all on the same programme?
Got to be the way to go so there may well be more.

Delighted that Robbie has signed a new deal.
I feel he will be out No 1 goalkeeper for years to come.

Lol

We were told last week that signing the back up goalie would stop him signing a new deal.

Great news. Now get him out on loan to a decent level down south.

I think a full season in the SPFL Premiership would be more beneficial to him than going down south.

Great news. Joined us when he was 8 or 9 years old. truly is one of our own. hope his brother finds his way back and both players flourish with us.

I think a full season in the SPFL Premiership would be more beneficial to him than going down south.
Definitely. He needs a feel of the top level here and how teams and players he’s up against play.

Would be pointless imo to stick him in the championship

To be honest I’d rather he was the back up keeper for us rather than another loan.
What? I don’t get this way of thinking at all.

He needs to learn, last season he still made some mistake that if he made for us this board would erupt.

Isn’t ready to be No.1 and making a young boy no.2 is utterly pointless.

I’d have signed him up for longer than that. He’s destined to be our number 1. I don’t want him only having 1 season potentially as the first choice before he’s into the last year of his deal. I’d have given him 5 years.

Good news. Another years loan then hopefully challenging for no 1 after that

I’d have signed him up for longer than that. He’s destined to be our number 1. I don’t want him only having 1 season potentially as the first choice before he’s into the last year of his deal. I’d have given him 5 years.
We would have given him that, but he will be the one who didn’t want to sign for that long.

Boy is well aware of our record with youths.

Reckon he’ll be no1 next season, Shagger will go out on a high after lifting 55

So did we match West Ham’s 50k a week everyone was on about?
That was one crackpot who said we had no chance v West Ham interest and McRorie wouldn't sign a new contract. He was a new poster but reckoned to be an old poster really registering under an new namw

Great news. One more loan season as a Prem first choice keeper or to one of the lesser European leagues. Not sure an English Champ team is realistic and he needs to be going as first choice. No point in going somewhere else to sit on the bench or play u23 level.

I hoped he might be able to challenge McGregor for the No.1 shirt this season. Still, better he plays than sits on the bench I guess. I just hope whatever deal is arranged we can recall him at Xmas if needed.

Especially at that level.

Oxford looked like a poor Scottish Championship side when we played them at the start of the season.

Back