Robbie McCrorie

Maybe he should chuck the goalkeeping and move in to the oil industry to close multi million pound deals, then shite out of showing off the wage slip he bragged about on an Internet forum.

get in the sea op

I'm not writing the guy off, but I've always been baffled by this seeming assumption that McCrorie is our McGregor replacement in waiting. I've seen nothing of the boy to suggest he'll be anywhere near our No.1. Now, that's not to say he won't kick on and fulfil his potential and become our No.1 for years to come, but I've just always been a bit confused as to why it'd already been almost accepted by some people that he'll just slot in and take over from McGregor in the coming seasons.

Maybe he should chuck the goalkeeping and move in to the oil industry to close multi million pound deals, then shite out of showing off the wage slip he bragged about on an Internet forum.

get in the sea op

Maybe he should as it’s a short career and it’s debatable how far he’s going to go.

I never shit out of anything so behave yourself.

He’s only 22, which for a gk is still very young. The reason he’s out on loan is to iron out these mistakes from his game. This is what happens with young gk when they go out on loan, they make mistakes and if they are a good gk they’ll learn from the mistakes. Happened with McGregor when he went out on loan. Plus I reckon McLaughlin will be our no1 for a few years anyway. With mccrorie either being no2 or going out on loan again next season.

I have watched a few Livi games and the Hibs game and the highlights yesterday he looks miles away from our first team. He looks like his brother in goals. Badly at fault for the third goal yesterday.
No way is Gerrard impressed watching his form this season.

Players don’t get the chance to develop while contracted to Rangers in anyway. Whether it’s with the first team, out on loan or in the reserves. If you have a bad game you are simply not good enough.

so far this season we have saw Kent, Kamara, Itten and now Robby McCrorie slaughtered on here. The first two have answered there critics for me. Why don’t people just take a step back and realise that we need to back them not batter them? a large percentage of our online support don’t have a clue and regularly embarrass our support as a whole with their ramblings. Grow up!

Players don’t get the chance to develop while contracted to Rangers in anyway. Whether it’s with the first team, out on loan or in the reserves. If you have a bad game you are simply not good enough.

so far this season we have saw Kent, Kamara, Itten and now Robby McCrorie slaughtered on here. The first two have answered there critics for me. Why don’t people just take a step back and realise that we need to back them not batter them? a large percentage of our online support don’t have a clue and regularly embarrass our support as a whole with their ramblings. Grow up!

Doesn’t matter who he’s playing for he’s our player.

I haven’t slaughtered him I just thought he had a bad game.

The stats have been posted in black and white and hes the worst keeper in the League on current form.

It’s a discussion forum and he’s one of our players.

He may go on to improve and be our number one but he’s a good way away from that currently.

Doesn’t matter who he’s playing for he’s our player.

He may go on to improve and be our number one but he’s a good way away from that currently.
He’s out on loan to improve hence why he’s not good enough for our first team yet. It’s not rocket science and doesn’t worth slaughtering the lad.
There’s a reason he’s out on loan rather than Andy Firth btw

Just watched their highlights there. I’d say the third goal for them hes was at fault the first two though were %^*& all to do with him.

Was about to post the same thing he's got caught out of position for the 3rd goal but there is nothing he could do about the other 2.

He’s out on loan to improve hence why he’s not good enough for our first team yet. It’s not rocket science and doesn’t worth slaughtering the lad.
There’s a reason he’s out on loan rather than Andy Firth btw

Show me where I slaughtered him quote the post please as I’ve never once slaughtered him.

DM on the way once I get home tomorrow wouldn’t want you to call me a liar.

It will be an older one though as everything I get now is digital.
Just to be clear, dont be so stupid as to send someone your wageslip over the internet, even to boast about showing it off is crass as hell.

Just to be clear, dont be so stupid as to send someone your wageslip over the internet, even to boast about showing it off is crass as hell.

You think I would have blanked the important bits out?

You brought it up again not me and I was asked what I did that’s why it was brought up.

Think this should be well left now as I have nothing to hide.

Why you brought it up again when I made a fair comment about McCrorie is you causing trouble as it had been long since left.

As a gk myself i was expecting to see a total whopper of a howler for the third.just watched sportscene, Still lookin for this whopper. First 2 he is blameless.if mcgregors isnt deflected he saves it. Even for the third its a great finish.ajeti puts it in the one spot mccrorie cant get to.maybe he didnt need to come out so early but its hardly a howler
Aye it’s no going to make a YouTube goalkeeper fail compilation. If anything I think he’s just too quick off the line and gets caught in no mans land.

He still has time on his side. I actually thought the guy that played against us was decent and might have kept his place.

More importantly why didnt livi deploy the same 10 behind the ball tactics that got them a point against us.If theyd played as open as that against us we’d have humped them

Because they recognised that we are a better team than Celtic, whose defence can be exploited. Take it as a complement.

As a gk myself i was expecting to see a total whopper of a howler for the third.just watched sportscene, Still lookin for this whopper. First 2 he is blameless.if mcgregors isnt deflected he saves it. Even for the third its a great finish.ajeti puts it in the one spot mccrorie cant get to.maybe he didnt need to come out so early but its hardly a howler

Did they show the chance before the second goal where he fumbled an easy shot and was unlucky not to give away another goal or did they just show the goals?

Utter false thread this... f all he could do with the first two ..caught in two minds for the for third but %^*& sake have a day off ...

Honestly, what is it with some in our support?

So quick to write off our players

And why and Rangers fan would want to watch Celtic v Livingston is beyond me

Best way to learn is losing goals when not playing for us, time will tell if he improves enough to be in our first team.

Ironic that it was his counterpart at Livi who had the wonder save from Borna and who looked the better keeper.

Honestly, what is it with some in our support?

So quick to write off our players

And why and Rangers fan would want to watch Celtic v Livingston is beyond me

I am not writing him off I said he had a poor game, It now seems he’s had a poor start to the season not just one game.

Half the threads on here are gushing about how good half their players are so plenty watch their games.

I had it on to watch McCrorie and see how they were looking as a team as they are our title Rivals and they were initially being beaten.

He has moved up a level this season and is learning. This is the purpose of the loan ,his judgement / decision making should improve being regularly starting games. A proper assessment of him should be made at the end of the season.

How the %^*& has a thread about a keeper on loan, playing infront of 0 fans, turned into people bashing our support and the way they treat young players :oops:

I’m sure he played a game before Ross, cane in as a sub. Might have been a friendly.
Can’t argue with that,I would really like to see him stay and make an impression in the first team but I have the feeling his patience will run out and he will take a leaf out his brothers book and move on.

Back