Robbie Neilson given a 4 game ban.

Bigeye

Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson has been given a four-game ban for misconduct after an angry confrontation during a recent Championship match.

Neilson was charged by the Scottish FA after incidents during his side’s 3-2 defeat to Raith Rovers on January 23.

The Tynecastle boss was yellow-carded during the game for sarcastically applauding Beaton after one decision, then sent to the stand after confronting the match official to make his feelings known.

An independent panel judged that Neilson was guilty of misconduct and handed down a four-match ban, though two games will be suspended until the end of the year and only kick in if he breaks the same rule.

Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson has been given a four-game ban for misconduct after an angry confrontation during a recent Championship match.

Neilson was charged by the Scottish FA after incidents during his side’s 3-2 defeat to Raith Rovers on January 23.

The Tynecastle boss was yellow-carded during the game for sarcastically applauding Beaton after one decision, then sent to the stand after confronting the match official to make his feelings known.

An independent panel judged that Neilson was guilty of misconduct and handed down a four-match ban, though two games will be suspended until the end of the year and only kick in if he breaks the same rule.

The Tynecastle boss was yellow-carded during the game for sarcastically applauding Beaton after one decision ...
I'd genuinely like to see the Rules and Regs quoted that cover punishing someone being sarcastic.
(Especially if they aren't actually saying anything.)

A ref could genuinely book any player who is being honest and says "Good game ref."

I'd genuinely like to see the Rules and Regs quoted that cover punishing someone being sarcastic.

A ref could genuinely book any player who is being honest and says "Good game ref."
We have a real issue in Scotland with the austerity and pettiness of officials. They should work closely with the players to manage the game but up here they just want to be the boss.

I’m sure I remember a Partick player being sent off against us when he was booked for a foul, sarcastically applauded the referee for booking him and got a second yellow for dissent.

Fu.ck Hertz but if he had changed his name by deed poll to Neil Lennon he would've got a 4 match ban but with 3 suspended.

All these c.unts deserve all they get.

Am I right in thinking that Neilson is (or at least was) one of us?
Old FF thread said he was a Simshill bear. Or Buddies fan. Never a mentally challenged. Having watched him at close quarters when in charge of Hearts 2nds, he has a strange manner.

Possibly covered under one of the SFA's coverall rules, for example "not acting in the interests of sport" or "bringing the game into disrepute" and thereafter the judicial panel can use these terms to do anybody for anything without having to be specific.

The SMSM are not interested enough to state what the charge actually is.

Possibly covered under one of the SFA's coverall rules, for example "not acting in the interests of sport" or "bringing the game into disrepute" and thereafter the judicial panel can use these terms to do anybody for anything without having to be specific.

The SMSM are not interested enough to state what the charge actually is.
Our footballing authorities need dismantled and replaced with professional, impartial bodies that can run the game fairly and act in the best interests of Scottish football as a whole.

The whole of the SPFL SFA are an absolute disgrace clear lack of parity every situation treated differently even if the incidents are the same no wonder we can’t attract decent media revenue.

Our footballing authorities need dismantled and replaced with professional, impartial bodies that can run the game fairly and act in the best interests of Scottish football as a whole.
That’s what’s needed but it’s not in the traffic eaters interest to do so

All comes under showing dissent.

Back