Robbie Neilson not a happy man

No, I think your last point is the most idiotic one.

Robbie Neilson has been in the game for decades as a professional. None of which he’s been associated with Rangers.

If you honestly think he’s still a “blue nose” after all that, you’re living in a fantasy land.
I'm not expressing an opinion here, I'm telling you its a fact the guy's still a Rangers man.

Source - player at Hearts that's best pals with my brother. He still supports us as well despite never playing for us, amazingly enough.

Imagining even replying there like you had a single clue what you were talking about. Silly.

I'm not expressing an opinion here, I'm telling you its a fact the guy's still a Rangers man.

Source - player at Hearts that's best pals with my brother. He still supports us as well despite never playing for us, amazingly enough.

Imagining even replying there like you had a single clue what you were talking about. Silly.
That poster should stick to watching F1. Clueless to think a manager cant still support his boyhood club whilst managing at another. Fs if he didn't try to win matches he wouldn't be in a job.

That poster should stick to watching F1. Clueless to think a manager cant still support his boyhood club whilst managing at another. Fs if he didn't try to win matches he wouldn't be in a job.
Yup. Always talks complete nonsense. His pal from school sits about 3 seats away from me as well, still knows Neilson's family, he said the same.

They're all bluenoses, or most anyway, in the Hearts dressing room, Boyce aside obviously.

I probably should stick to f1 if this is the standard of fantacism in here. Next you’ll be telling me Scott Allan is still a big bluenose. Boyhood club after all

Hes correct on both assessments. The diving cnut was offside throughout the full passage of play, if its not cheating, id love to hear the explanation of how you called a guy onside, that hadnt been onside in the full 10s leading up to the goal.

The Jota incident is - remarkably - even worse in my opinion, because Madden didnt have any entitlement whatsoever to stop the game. None. Not in his remit. Yet, not only did he do it, he gave them the ball back. It reeks of a guy shite scared to be called "a hun" by their support.
I don’t doubt that some decisions that go their way are due to concerns about the post match reaction. The Jota incident, however, is pure incompetence. It’s not as if anyone would complain if he didn’t stop the game (it would be perfectly normal not to do so). Once stopped, if he had given the ball to the team in possession, not one complaint could have been heard.

2nd part of your name is very apt.

Genuinely never seen you on the F1 thread before though. Presumably a previous username with an axe to grind.

It’s all good though. You keep believing the manager of Heart of Midlothian still “supports” Rangers

Did Neilson sign for the Torbett's?

Well no, he was a shite player and we never wanted him. Whereas they signed Allan “to get one over” us.

Had they dangled the same money they did to get Allan to sign, do you think Neilson’s staunchess would have made him say no ?

You genuinely haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Still very much a bluenose.

It doesn't really interest me who someone supports.

Whether its my colleague, my Uber driver or some dobber that manages a mid table non entity, who they support isn't a question I really bother with.

Neilsons a wank.

Never been in any F1 thread ha. You do have a driver as your pic ye know mate haha

You’ve got “Stoorie” liking your posts though which isn’t a good sign if you want to be on the side of sentient beings

No idea who that is tbh mate so don't know what difference that means

A curious man who has a long standing grudge against me because I don’t like the same F1 driver as him.

He goes as far as to accuse people who don’t support Lewis Hamilton as racists.

Reactions: CF4
Contraversial but I've only seen the freeze-frame of the offside and I seriously can't tell if he's ahead of the ball or not. Shocking that sky can't come up with an angle that can denitively rule on basic offsides when covering games up here. Would not be allowed down south so if VAR brings that then good. I've not seen the jota incident but it sounds very like Madden.

It doesn't really interest me who someone supports.

Whether its my colleague, my Uber driver or some dobber that manages a mid table non entity, who they support isn't a question I really bother with.

Neilsons a wank.
Thanks for sharing. I'll see if I can pass it on.

Well no, he was a shite player and we never wanted him. Whereas they signed Allan “to get one over” us.

Had they dangled the same money they did to get Allan to sign, do you think Neilson’s staunchess would have made him say no ?
I honestly don't know or care.

Hes correct on both assessments. The diving cnut was offside throughout the full passage of play, if its not cheating, id love to hear the explanation of how you called a guy onside, that hadnt been onside in the full 10s leading up to the goal.

The Jota incident is - remarkably - even worse in my opinion, because Madden didnt have any entitlement whatsoever to stop the game. None. Not in his remit. Yet, not only did he do it, he gave them the ball back. It reeks of a guy shite scared to be called "a hun" by their support.

You know what (re the Jota incident), he actually blows for a foul, guessing Jota was fouled and whilst the Hearts players are remonstrating, Mcgregor actually says something to madden along the lines of "He never touched him" to Madden. I thought fair play and then Timmy gets the drop ball, which blew my mind. Sheer incompetence compounded by being a shitebag. As for the offside call I could see straight away, if you look down the line of the pitch it is so clear.

Quite the hot take from Robbie saying he was delighted. Hearts were shambolic for large parts of the game and Celt!c players seemed to have yards all around them when they broke forward. How it remained 1-0 is a mystery.

You should always highlight genuine injustice but its got to be done in a sensible way, i.e. stick the facts of the incident and dont cloud the relevance by talking nonsense.

In any case, saying youve been in trouble before and will be again is basically handing a loaded gun to the idiot authorities.

He’s a hearts man, played for them, gave up the Dundee United gig in the premier league to manage Hearts.

Whatever fantasies people have about childhood allegiances, and it’s a very popular past time on here, Neilson has been a professional in the game for decades with other clubs. I’d love to know how he’s “a bear”
Oh he's definitely a bear mate, if he's not then I'd love to know how he knows every word to every song. Certainly wasn't hiding it last time I seen him in the boozer. :D

Madden is an out and out F----n Frankie Howard.

Robbie Neilson has been in the game for decades as a professional. None of which he’s been associated with Rangers.

If you honestly think he’s still a “blue nose” after all that, you’re living in a fantasy land.
Jimmy Calderwood
In the game for years, none of which was associated with Rangers.
Managed teams that beat us.
Still a massive bluenose.
There you go, it’s possible

Yep, he’s still awaiting a date and donor for that spine transplant is Bobby, filth cuck!

The key part of the jota incident was it came moments after madden upset the orcs crowd and had them loudly singing about him being a wanker. His blowing up to stop play was a love me love me action of a shitbag.

Has anybody ever had the balls to criticise celtc without the need to wangle us into it in some way?
Feck Neilson, feck his club, feck them all.

No Robbie....your at Parkheed....don't bring us into it were on the end of it as well.
Exactly this.

His team and all the rest (us included) deserve everything they get for not calling out what's gone on for decades.
A cauldron full of seething, frothing gargoyles, not only tolerated but actively encouraged from the top down to play the entitlement victim card, game in, game out.

It's a situation that goes way beyond anything else in British football and that's no exaggeration. Players, officials, opposition managers, and staff all subjected to serious abuse and put under enormous pressure from the minute they arrive at that shit hole. Is it any coincidence their team were shown up for what they are last season when officials were free of that in- tim- idation? There's hostile, then there's downright threatening which is exactly what goes on

Maybe if you took the lead Robbie and actually did say what you mean then things might change. But you don't, and in turn they wont.

He’s a hearts man, played for them, gave up the Dundee United gig in the premier league to manage Hearts.

Whatever fantasies people have about childhood allegiances, and it’s a very popular past time on here, Neilson has been a professional in the game for decades with other clubs. I’d love to know how he’s “a bear”

He’s a bear because he supports Rangers. Doesn’t stop him being very fond of Hearts, which is understandable.

The big difference is, unlike most of the mentally challengeds in the game, he separates personal allegiance with his job when the time comes.

Absolutely nothing wrong in what he has said. The jota incident is beyond poor decision making its plain and simple cheating. Nielson can be an asshole at times but he has every right to feel hard done by tonight. Bobby Madden your a bellend.
Yes, there was something wrong. Bringing rangers into it. Completely unnecessary and irrelevant

What was the booking for?
Neilson went berserk on the touchline at the fact the shitbag ref blew to halt the game when jota pulled up with a hamstring problem the hearts player along side him ran onto the ball about 35 yards out central and on his own., then to make matters even worse when game restarted shitbag ref gave celtc the possesion., it was madden sinking to new depths last night

Give up mate while you can.

Ah Football fans eh. Maybe somebody can try justifying the Villa fans cheering Stevie G to the rafters and booing Jack Grealish.

Back