Robbie Neilson

Robbie Neilson you say? If that had been a boxing match the referee would have stopped the contest at half time. Not a single shot on or off target for 70 minutes and he thinks they were in control for long periods. They only got back in the game with our senseless substitutions which changed the flow of the game. What a fud.

Looks, acts & talks like a tramp.
Although John's goal was a belter, not sure we'd complete control for long spells. Possession, yes, but not control. Admittedly, refereeing decisions didn't help us.

Robbie Neilson is a wanker of the highest order. His waffling about not getting anything at Ibrox was just embarrassing. His team got away with murder today and could have lost half their team to yellow/red cards but the ref protected like never before. Never seen a team get so much protection out with Celtic in a game ever.

Maybe I overthought it but I’ll never forget when he was handed the championship title with DU he celebrated with bottles of corona. I couldn’t help thinking at the time that it was deliberate and a slap in the face to people who had lost loved ones to this terrible virus.

A classless creep of man.

I witnessed the antics of this prick a few years ago at the Youth Cup final when Hearts beat us at Paisley.

He is an absolute cnut, his behaviour was atrocious and he was the worst of winners, which says everything about his character.

A classless wanker who has way too high an opinion of his limited abilities.

And NEVER forget his despicable posing with a bottle of Corona beer at the hight of the Covid pandemic when his team was awarded a title they hadn't earned.
:(

Last edited:
Foster just said on Sportscene that a draw was a fair result and that Hearts went “toe to toe” with Rangers today.
Toe to toe ?? At one point in the second half the stars read 20 attempts and 7 on target for Rangers whilst they were 0 and 0, that’s a lot of things, toe to toe isn’t one of them.

Neilson spent the whole match niggling at the 4th official before going completely tonto. He'll be fun to see when Hertz inevitably go off the rails (sorry about the mixed metaphor).

I still remember him on the touch line during our Championship days. He thinks he’s some big time manager.

He’s a jumped up knob-end.

I can’t stand Robbie Nielsen and I hate Hearts every bit as much as Hibs.

I still remember him on the touch line during our Championship days. He thinks he’s some big time manager.

He’s a jumped up knob-end.

I can’t stand Robbie Nielsen and I hate Hearts every bit as much as Hibs.
Agreed mate. He is a scumbag at a scumbag club.
Everything about them, Club, Stadium and Fans is completely 2 Bob.

I actually think Hearts have been one of the best domestic teams to visit Ibrox and created a lot of issues throughout in spells.

No denying he has done a good job with Hearts twice now.
Still a wank right enough.

Let’s hope he continues to be one of those guys who tries to go to England after a good spell only to end up back at a middling provincial Scottish club.
See also: McInnes, Derek.

No denying he has done a good job with Hearts twice now.
Still a wank right enough.

Let’s hope he continues to be one of those guys who tries to go to England after a good spell only to end up back at a middling provincial Scottish club.
See also: McInnes, Derek.

hes done that already...

Full of shit.

'In control for long spells'

'Rangers goal against the run of play'
I also saw the goal against the run of the play and thought he was taking the piss as the first half was possibly our best of the season with a good tempo from the start. Gordon kept them in the game during the first half.

Back