Robby McCrorie

He's played enough minutes to be compared to the rest of the league, hasn't been playing because he has been extremely poor.

Not saying he won't improve as he has had a successful career until now but this season hasn't been a good sign
Typical FF, so many ready to criticise and write people off before they even have a chance, just enjoy this moment before putting our players down FFS !

Three great saves. How many on here remember that Alex McLeish brought In Ronald Wattereus when Stefan Klos ruptured his crucial ligament because he did not think McGregor was ready to be Rangers first-team goalkeeper. McGregor was 23/24 and was loaned several times, to Dunfermline and St Johnstone. He was 25/26 when Walter came back and put him in goal. Keepers need time and experience. McCrorie is getting that at Livi.
Ironically who can forget Wattereus shocker at a midweek game at Livi.

Radio Scotland saying He made a massive save that turned the game when he came out passed the penalty spot to stop it going 3-1

That was a very good save.

I agree with KGR. Very nervous first half as he hasn’t played in 2 months plus, but had a very good second half.

Conditions horrible too.

Slow start for him last night, flapped at a couple but just how important was that save on the stroke of HT when that big zoomer was through on goal

I think Robby's still got a bit to go in his development. I actually think Liam Kelly's got a better chance of making it back to Ibrox one day.

Wasn’t that impressed with some of his highlights.

Let’s be honest....we’ve seen that mentally challenged youngster Hazard playing a bit lately. When he’s flapped as crosses like McCrorie last night we’ve laughed like %^*& and rightly labelled him a big diddy

Back