Robert Earl: Everton Football Club.

Govanx

Cool Story Bro
Yesterday I met Robert Earl, he owns quite a few restaurant chains over here, and asked him if he ever regretted selling his stake in Everton. He said it was " bittersweet" as the money was sweet, "but boy do you take some amount of shit for owning a football club." The conversation then went like this.
RE "Where are you from originally?"
ME "Glasgow."
RE "Ah, so you're a Rangers man?"
ME "Of course, how did you know?"
I was expecting him to say, "because you don't look like a monobrowed mhanky bastard!" but he didn't. he said.
"So, what do you think of Gerrard?"
ME "I love it. He's got us playing some great football and is taking us back to where we belong."
RE "He's a good friend of mine. You guys will love him."
We then made small talk about some restaurants and pubs in the UK. His mate opened the Drum & Monkey he said. And there's another Rangers connection. Gordon Ramsay will be doing an episode of "Hell's Kitchen" in one of his Buca Di Beppo restaurants sometime in 2020. It's been said many times on here but the worldwide attention SG brings to our club is priceless.
Okay chaps, I'll say it.
Cool story Bro.

That’s a decent story mate :)) . Would love for Gerrard and Ramsay to do something connected to the club. Think of the publicity we would get

Yesterday I met Robert Earl, he owns quite a few restaurant chains over here, and asked him if he ever regretted selling his stake in Everton. He said it was " bittersweet" as the money was sweet, "but boy do you take some amount of shit for owning a football club." The conversation then went like this.
ME "Glasgow."
I was expecting him to say, "because you don't look like a monobrowed mhanky bastard!" but he didn't. he said.
ME "I love it. He's got us playing some great football and is taking us back to where we belong."
We then made small talk about some restaurants and pubs in the UK. His mate opened the Drum & Monkey he said. And there's another Rangers connection. Gordon Ramsay will be doing an episode of "Hell's Kitchen" in one of his Buca Di Beppo restaurants sometime in 2020. It's been said many times on here but the worldwide attention SG brings to our club is priceless.
Okay chaps, I'll say it.
Cool story Bro.
Where is over here? :)

I wonder if the diseased cult have similar positive stories about their wife beating bigoted manager, whilst speaking with prominent EPL investors

Cool Story OP, thanks for the share.... still pinching myself that we got StevieG as our Manager

ME "Glasgow."
Okay chaps, I'll say it.
Cool story Bro.

Cool story . Never heard of him but been in Buca Di Beppo resytsurants a few times. Is he a Yank?

ME "Glasgow."
Okay chaps, I'll say it.
Cool story Bro.
Where is it you stay?

Where is it you stay?
I’m in the States Robert. Met him in Florida as I was there three days on business. I tried to keep the thread as obtuse as possible while giving, what I thought were, the relevant facts. You know more than anyone how many obsessed mentally challengeds we have lurking on here.

I’m in the States Robert. Met him in Florida as I was there three days on business. I tried to keep the thread as obtuse as possible while giving, what I thought were, the relevant facts. You know more than anyone how many obsessed mentally challengeds we have lurking on here.
You are probably right but I am in a unique position of not caring what they think and they know it.
I came off social media because of my son's job, they really are a strange breed.
Ps I love Florida, wanted us to go and live there in 1994 but the boss thought our kids were at an awkward age to move

Gérard has been a massive win for the club in pr sense and TV, paper interest. Yet in Scotland one of the main TV channels take great delight in snubbing us.

The publicity the gaffer brings is as important as the way he has changed the mentality of the team. Long May it continue

Shows maybe with the hype rangers should be looking worldwide for investors as Gerrard name might bring more bigger investors in rather than just rangers fan who have made it big.

Back