Robinho sentenced to 9 years in jail

Not excusing it obviously, but she was 23. Nine years is still a pitiful sentence.

Will serve house arrest in his mansion and gardens in Brazil, got away with it.

Italy can ask Brazil that as they won’t extradite Brazilian citizens, to make him serve his sentence there instead.

He'll be begging to serve his sentence in Italy if that was to happen. Very rich, famous and a rapist stuck in a Brazilian jail, wonder how much in protection money that would cost him.

That was a long time ago. Things could've changed since then, and this is a far more serious case.
Isn't there still some nazis still in Brazil most will be in there 90s even 100s but usa extradited one last year .

What's the actual story behind it?

I remember something years ago about Robinho and a gang rape inside of a club but don't know if it's the same case?

Not excusing it obviously, but she was 23. Nine years is still a pitiful sentence.
I don’t think age is the area of contention here mate. It’s rape no matter if she’s described as a young girl or an old dame.

Disgusting crime and deserves all I am sure is coming to him in jail.

Really? Very misleading to say “young girl” instead of “woman”. As you say, he deserved longer for a terrible crime.
Almost as disgusting from the headline, implying that it was a child. Still horrific but the media, social or otherwise is way out if control in the way they report stories.

I don’t think age is the area of contention here mate. It’s rape no matter if she’s described as a young girl or an old dame.

Disgusting crime and deserves all I am sure is coming to him in jail.
A young girl to me means under age. I emphasised on my original post that it doesn't excuse it and the sentence was still pitiful. But like it or not, child rapists are viewed far worse than those who rape grown women.

Robinho
Adam Johnson
Mendy
Barry Bennell

Man City is quietly racking up the beast count.
Robinho left City 15 years before the incident happened and Johnson was a Sunderland player when he groomed the underage girl. The other two, fairy muff.

Not sure of the extradition laws but both Brazil and Italy have various agreements in place ie if a Brazil citizen has Italian grandparents they automatically qualify for an Italian passport, many are in the UK because of EU membership.
Many Italian and German towns and cities in the south.

Robinho left City 15 years before the incident happened and Johnson was a Sunderland player when he groomed the underage girl. The other two, fairy muff.
3 years. Not 15. The incident happened in 2013.

Whatever happened to Adam Johnson - out yet ?

Forgot all about him.

Out and tried to get back into football. I think he was offered a contract somewhere (forget the club) and there was such an outcry from the fans and local community the deal was swiftly ripped up.

He'll be begging to serve his sentence in Italy if that was to happen. Very rich, famous and a rapist stuck in a Brazilian jail, wonder how much in protection money that would cost him.
You're right. I've seen enough vids of a certain kind to know Brazil is probably one of the last places you'd want to be surrounded by criminals in.

Back