Robinson gets a 1 game ban.

Bigeye

Motherwell manager Stephen Robinson has been banned for one match after admitting a Scottish Football Association charge of misconduct.

The ban is effective immediately, meaning he will be in the stands for the weekend's league trip to Ross County.

Robinson admitted breaching rule 203 during the Betfred Cup semi-final victory against Rangers, which states "no member of team staff shall commit misconduct at a match".

The Northern Irishman, 42, will, therefore, be free to lead the team as normal at the Betfred Cup final against holders Celtic later this month.

Robinson has also received an additional suspended one-match ban, which will come in to effect if he breaches the rule again before the end of the season.

"I attended Hampden this morning and I received a fair hearing," he said. "I respect and accept the judgment of the panel. We can now draw a line under this and move on."

Why do you think Brenda made a point of saying he could understand why Pedro was upset regarding some of the decisions?

So Lennon still remains the only manager in British football to be sent to the stand and receive a 45min ban.

I don't understand this banned from their next league match, If he was sent to the stand in the Betfred league cup his ban should be for the same competition.

You will have a very long wait mate, we will witness an entirely different approach to the game against the yahoos from Motherwell.
Sad but true. The bheasts are a protected species. Motherwell play the shettlestons as they did us and they will end up with 3 or 4 red cards. It’s that simple.

Sad but true. The bheasts are a protected species. Motherwell play the shettlestons as they did us and they will end up with 3 or 4 red cards. It’s that simple.

Sadly this is true. It has been getting worse and worse.

So, they delayed his appearance because he had a list of "previous" yet he gets the very same punishment as Pedro ???

Aye Scottish Football - in the gutter with further still to go

You will have a very long wait mate, we will witness an entirely different approach to the game against the yahoos from Motherwell.

For 2 reasons mate one they won’t get away with it against the scum because the scum are the referees and Motherwell know they’re beat before they kick a ball.

Let's not kid ourselves chaps. We all know they already had their final and shot their collective wad against us. I expect them to lie down and get humped.

Back