Rochsulloch RSC

Hope that this works and that I am not breaking any rules by supplying the link.

Good luck.

Albert wasn’t a primary school in 1967. Think Tollbrae won it in 67 and guess Chapelside in 68. Does this competition still take place? The schools that begin with an S were introduced which probably took away the tradition. Playing at Broomfield with floodlights was a bit special for the young lads.
A Clarkston Old Codger Loyal

My Uncle and his brother ran the Rochsolloch bus for years. Although I think it’s technically still registered, we don’t really exist as a bus anymore. Used to run a bus out of the 203 in Airdrie but we merged with a few other buses years ago, now it’s the Airdrie Sons of William bus we use. Only 5 of us left from the original Rochsolloch bus. @Manfromdelmonte

Last edited:
My Uncle and his brother ran the Rochsolloch bus for years. Although I think it’s technically still registered, we don’t really exist as a bus anymore. Used to run a bus out of the 203 in Airdrie but we merged with a few other buses years ago, now it’s the Airdrie Sons of William bus we use. Only 5 of us left from the original Rochsolloch bus. @Manfromdelmonte
Terry hurlock has a gift from the club he got back in the 80s he wanted to send a message to say he's still got the glasses.
Sie

Terry hurlock has a gift from the club he got back in the 80s he wanted to send a message to say he's still got the glasses.
Sie

Spoke to my uncle about this and he remembers it. They awarded him player of the year, and he attended a night in Airdrie Golf Club to collect the award.

He said I can pass you his email for you to pass to Terry if he wants to get in touch personally.

Played once at Broomfield in the Airdrie Schools Cup - got beat 10 nil
i played 4 times at Broomfield with Calderbank in the 70's and won once , against Petersburn i think . first time i played i remember thinking how wee the changing rooms were for a professional team

Was around 1978 - it was either Golfhill or Chapleside who beat us (Albert Primary) and it could have been about 25-0 if they had taken all their chances. The referee gave us a penalty because he felt sorry for us. We missed it :)

Old or New ?;)

WATP

I went to Rochsolloch Primary! Didn't know there was a Rochsolloch RSC!

My Son who no longer is on this site Frankfurterbear also went too Rochsolloch from 85 till 92. He also won the BB Cup with Flowerhill, at Langloan back approx 85?

Back