Rocket on Snyde

DW4R6a9.gif

McGregor on the wing and getting Holt back to play in goals Jimmy Bell sitting in behind Alfie's Da.
Spouting shite is fun.o_O

They take themselves seriously yet let someone spout shite like that, could be a Bluenose at the wind up as well, see what the most ridiculous crap that they will broadcast.

It amazes me that anyone would tune into it, utter shite.

Don't forget these calls are vetted and are aired with a delay. Whoever is producing this programme is listening to this pish and deciding it is worthy of going to air. What you are hearing is 100% intentional.
This is spot on, because anything that pokes fun or degrades us sells in this nationalist biggotted cesspool.

Yes, of course they do. Just like people read the Sun, The Record etc. and shop in Sports Direct. The latter evidenced by the wee guy in shorts at yesterday's game clutching a Sports Direct bag.
Fair enough mate, but those who do listen will be used to that 'quality' of call

And as if it wasn't comical (or tragic) enough, you could hear the caller taking a glug out of his drink before he started speaking!

Thought the OP was referring to Alex Rae and his “low press”, or his “wee glass of red” to Shug.

I have never listened to that station and, judging by what I read on here, I firmly believe that I have a much better quality of life because of it.

I remember watching it on their website after Celtic got pumped out the CL by Malmo. They used to (and perhaps still do) stream it via webcam.

You’d have thought someone had decided to broadcast a hospital waiting room and someone had died.

Sounds to me the guy is more of a fisherman than a zoomer.

Quite a good one too judging by this thread.

“Morelos should be captain” :)) I love Morelos but that's got to be the second most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard after Morelos at RB.

I remember watching it on their website after Celtic got pumped out the CL by Malmo. They used to (and perhaps still do) stream it via webcam.

You’d have thought someone had decided to broadcast a hospital waiting room and someone had died.
that. that is what im doing on monday and tuesday if we win :D

Reactions: VGM
Caught a bit of this on the radio - one of the insightful comments was ‘Eduardo is an important player for Celtic’

this really is radio for retards

He probably is decent. All of them may be decent but decent doesn't make good radio.
In fact decent = crap.

C'mon, Ed. Decent hosts don't allow the show to be used by halfwits trying to be what they think is funny. Not asking for Bob Crampsey but encouraging blethering idiots to talk shite is the mark of fool.

Back