Rod Petrie Steps Down From SFA role (temporarily)

This is a travesty that an actual gangster (or cardboard one) is actually going to be in charge of the Scottish game.

And he is a Rabid mentally challenged, a scum rangers hating bastard.

besides Peter lawwell, he is the absolute head of the stinking, slithering, rancid snake. Make no mistake about it. He is a bully bastard, he should he nowhere near the corridors of power in this game.
Absolutely NOWHERE near it.

Well gifting the mentally challengeds a tainted league title, letting them win the previous 8 with a few trebles thrown in and now putting one of the biggest mentally challengeds in Scotland in charge of the SFA must officially make this the worst Masonic conspiracy we’ve ever come up with.

They don’t come more mentally challenged looking than Mike Mulraney.

_81382065_mulraney_sns.jpg
The look of a bheast

The media will be ready with their Mulraney love in too. Watch them go into overdrive.

A sham of an organisation if ever there was one

You just know that Mulraney is about to take responsibility for something that Petrie cannot be seen to be touching.
Despicable corrupt bastards.

And Mulraney states Petrie has been a "tower of strength" during the Covid-19 emergency?
In what way exactly?
What the feck has he had to do FFS?
Fitba has been shut down for the duration and the SFA has been conspicuous by its absence during all this SPFL corruption carry-on.

Last edited:
This will coincide with the sham report into CSA about to be released and Petrie is sidestepping it to alow the Opus Dei bhoys to “manage” the fallout.

I was fortunate enough to get an invite to the Directors box last game of the season & the last game in the lower leagues.
It was against Alloa, & that prick was in the blue room with his trademark black shirt & suit trying to look a ticket ____ I never seen anyone talking to him ,he just stood there drinking himself.
Should maybe have done a bit of matchmaking as there was another lonely prick in the room _______Doncaster.
He was there to present us with the league trophy & had a very uncomfortable afternoon.

25% of the Scottish population are catholic. If the higher echelons of the SFA do not reflect this, its rigged. Call in the police.

That mentally challengeds hatred for all things rangers will be his undoing in this job he will %^*& up quickly making his position untenable.

25% of the Scottish population are catholic. If the higher echelons of the SFA do not reflect this, its rigged. Call in the police.
25% of the Scottish population are catholic. Each of the last four managers appointed by Mulraney at Alloa have been part of the 25%. Just thought that might interest you, Riddrie Knowes.

25% of the Scottish population are catholic. Each of the last four managers appointed by Mulraney at Alloa have been part of the 25%. Just thought that might interest you, Riddrie Knowes.

The RC population of Scotland is in decline and only numbers more than 15 %, and even that was dubious 20 years ago.

The Scottish FA regrets to announce that the President, Rod Petrie, has temporarily stepped down from his duties with immediate effect on health grounds.

On the advice of medical staff, Rod will require a period of recovery away from work and Mike Mulraney, the current Vice-President, will assume the role of President in the interim.

Mike Mulraney: “On behalf of the Scottish FA board, our people and Scottish football as a whole, I would like to wish Rod a speedy recovery.

“Rod has been a pillar of strength to the association throughout this COVID-19 pandemic and to me as Vice-President. It is now our turn to support Rod through his recovery.

“We look forward to seeing him back to full health soon but in the meantime I will work closely with our Chief Executive, Ian Maxwell, to continue to steer Scottish football through the uncertainty caused by COVID-19.

“I would ask that everyone respects Rod’s request for privacy during his recovery period.”

Frying pans and fires come to mind. Alloa, a minuscule club, with a big gob.

I know by there's been a lot of negative stories about Mulraney but it all needs to be formalised with evidence, like the guys are doing for the Celtic victims. The evidence would then be passed to the appropriate authorities with the question of whether this guy passes the fit and proper test to be in his current position.

We know how Scottish football came to be run by the cable, after the court case hopefully more will follow him out the door full time.

Last edited:
He has 73 directorships, 52 of which are active. One of which is his own club.

How can someone with so many business interests dedicate himself to being president of the SFA? Surely being at the head of Scottish football, responsible for the running of the game, is a full time job?

I am sure most of us have come into contact with these type of entrepreneurs, with dozens of little business interests that come and go very quickly, and these types definitely have bushy tails. They have an innate ability to see opportunity at every turn, and define why the phrase ‘con-man’ is derived from the word ‘confidence’.

And the timing? One day before the SPFL go to court to request to a judge that the SFA arbitrate in the relegation issue? That is one hell of a coincidence. It almost appears as if Petrie is jumping ship to potentially absolve himself from the cartel’s actions, whether that be the relegation issue or the CSA SFA whitewash.

That said, as much as I strongly dislike Petrie, if he is genuinely ill then I am sure we all wish him back to full health and his old exuberant self.

Back