Rod Petrie to be SFA President

Twosignals

Just read on the Biased Broadcasting Corporations sight that this excuse of a human has to get this post unopposed. Now to be fare I will go back and recheck this as I couldn’t believe that the chairman of a club who’s fans ran riot at the SCF has been allowed this position. Also if that’s the case WHY???? have Rangers not opposed it, because just the sight of this excretion makes my blood boil.

8Nd5Sd3.gif

Liewell's puppet :mad:

Scottish football genuinely needs to rip everything up and start again. The auld pals act is not working and hasn't been working for as long as I can remember. The 'sport' in this country is a farce and we are a laughing stock throughout Europe and beyond. Get rid of the selfish, self important blazers who couldn't give a toss about our game and get some proper football people and football administrators in

Sure I read about this month's ago, surely some kind of veto in place to stop this blatant cronyism, or are we just gonna bend over again!

Lawwell and Petrie hate each other but their differences might be put aside for the greater hatred of rangers
That’s as accurate as it gets.
My enemy’s enemy and all that and, believe me, we are the enemy.
I just wish we’d remember this when it’s needed.
All just my opinion, of course.

Scottish Football will now go backwards even more. We need to be moving on to a more modern approach to the game putting the chief dinosaur in charge isn't a good move.

Dave king called conflict of interest for shifty McGifty in the SPFL.... well that's the pincer movement compete.

3 separated entity's of evil.

Thee triumvirate.

Back