Rod Petrie to be SFA President

He has had a fall out with Celtic, that's why McGinn did not go to Celtic and Allen was not loaned back to Celtic. He has no love for us but he does not get on with Lawwell
The unwashed wouldn't pay the money for McGinn and Hibs sold Allen to the unwashed,what are you on about being loaned back when they bought him.

Just read on the Biased Broadcasting Corporations sight that this excuse of a human has to get this post unopposed. Now to be fare I will go back and recheck this as I couldn’t believe that the chairman of a club who’s fans ran riot at the SCF has been allowed this position. Also if that’s the case WHY???? have Rangers not opposed it, because just the sight of this excretion makes my blood boil.
A reward for toeing to party line, there will be a few thank you posts to those who helped screw us, the Can’t from Alloa has still to be rewarded

The head of the original romanist club being made president by the chief exec of the ultra romanist (and other sins) club.

Move along please, nothing to see here.

What position(s) did Petrie relinquish to take the job and what other positions does he hold, is he still on the SPFL board?

A disgraceful appointment. The old men in suits continue to kill our game, and this one in particular is a Rangers hating pr**k.

Just read on the Biased Broadcasting Corporations sight that this excuse of a human has to get this post unopposed. Now to be fare I will go back and recheck this as I couldn’t believe that the chairman of a club who’s fans ran riot at the SCF has been allowed this position. Also if that’s the case WHY???? have Rangers not opposed it, because just the sight of this excretion makes my blood boil.
Let's not forget the jakey who assaulted Tav this season.He has been dealt with by the court but absolutely no action taken against Hivees despite Dempster saying they would close stands if necessary .......yadda,yadda,yadda
Mind you what did we do about it?

The unwashed wouldn't pay the money for McGinn and Hibs sold Allen to the unwashed,what are you on about being loaned back when they bought him.
As far as I am aware Allen's contract with Celtic has / is about to end with Celtic and he did not play with Hibs last season while Hibs wanted him on loan last season. Petrie seemed to fall out with Lawwell at a time after he had sold Allen to them and Celtic would not loan him to them because of this. I could be wrong but that was my understanding

Lets face it the SFA and nearly every other club and supporters have always hated us.Ernie Walker,Farry the list goes on.Never forget that these diddy clubs stuck the knife in when we were at our lowest.%^*& the lot of them.

Having reluctantly read a press report on this I see that our old friend Mike Mulraney has also been elected vice-president unopposed. I don't hold out any hopes of a more independent and impartial approach from the SFA with dumb and dumber in charge.

Having reluctantly read a press report on this I see that our old friend Mike Mulraney has also been elected vice-president unopposed. I don't hold out any hopes of a more independent and impartial approach from the SFA with dumb and dumber in charge.

Not so much dumb and dumber but scum and scummer.

It was talked about on here when Hibs fans invaded the Hampden pitch that the big carpet brush would be out as Petrie was in line for the top job, so no surprise.

Aye, right!
Believe it or not Hibs & Petrie released a statement a while ago basically publicly telling Lawwell and the tims to drop the EBT p!sh.Lawwell wanted it reopened but Petrie & Regan told him to forget it hence why Lawwell and Regan fell out.

All 3 are still w@nkers though!

That whole place needs gutted from top to bottom and how come it didn't go to a vote from the member clubs. The idea of him and Lawwell together as well as Doncaster at the SPFL. Too many in there with vested interest and a loathing of our club. How I wish Rangers would strongly oppose it. They just seem to have slipped him in without any due diligence or proccess.

Believe it or not Hibs & Petrie released a statement a while ago basically publicly telling Lawwell and the tims to drop the EBT p!sh.Lawwell wanted it reopened but Petrie & Regan told him to forget it hence why Lawwell and Regan fell out.

All 3 are still w@nkers though!

Ok mate, i accept your word.
(And your appraisal of all three mentioned.)
Lol

I can tell you for absolute certain that the office staff in hampden do not want to work with him.

A rude arrogant pig is how one described him
One of our rsc members worked with him at Ernst & Whinney back in the day and also when they merged with Arthur young.

A 'rude, arrogant pig' seems to not come close to describing this odious cretin. Add "and an utter fucking arsehole of a man" and we are getting closer.

At least he ticks a lot of boxes for fat Pete and the sfa.

I can tell you for absolute certain that the office staff in hampden do not want to work with him.

A rude arrogant pig is how one described him
Hopefully,then, we can stand by for damaging leaks, whistle blowing and a constructive dismissal whirlwind.

Well that is certainly a very exciting, progressive and agreeable move by the nation's top football administration.
I fail to see why anyone would be negative about such boldness.
Scottish football is now guaranteed to be a beacon of truth, justice and invigorating leadership.
Eufa and FIFA would do well to follow the Corinthian spirit in which the beautiful game will now be run in bonnie Scotland.:rolleyes:

Liewell could put on as half-time entertainment at the Chamber of Secrets a coach and a clergyman spit-roasting a catamite in the centre circle without a whimper from anyone at the SFA.

A man whose football club knew about abuse and did nothing. Interestingly John Swinney was calling for a Independent Inquiry.

Claims abuse allegations were hushed up by club

Sports journalist Ray Hepburn said disgraced football coach Gordon Neely – accused of a string of sexual attacks on children – was sacked by Hibs in 1986 for abusing two boys.

But the police were never called in – leaving Neely free to move to Rangers and continue abusing youngsters.

Neely was at Ibrox for four years before being fired by then-manager Graeme Souness when a youth team player told his father of abuse at the hands of the coach.

He is also accused of carrying out a number of sexual assaults on boys while at amateur side Hutchison Vale.

Mr Hepburn said Waugh – a close friend who died last year – told him he sacked Neely from Hibs after complaints were made by two different families.

But the former chairman allegedly decided not to involve police as he was worried about the negative impact on the club.

Mr Hepburn told a Sunday newspaper: “Kenny wanted it dealt with swiftly to reaffirm Easter Road was a safe place for youngsters.

“So Rangers were denied knowledge of Neely’s activities – and they would certainly never have employed him, had they known.”

A Hibs spokesman said: “We would encourage Mr Hepburn to go to the police with his information.” The club previously said it had “no record” of any complaints against Neely while he was at Hibs.

Kenny Waugh Jnr, Mr Waugh’s son, told the Evening News he knew nothing about the allegations.

The revelations came as Deputy First Minister John Swinney said the Scottish Football Association (SFA) should set up an independent inquiry into allegations of historical child abuse. He said the inquiry should be conducted by an “authoritative, independent, respected figure” who could consider the issue “without fear or favour”.

Mr Swinney said: “I think first and foremost the police have got to be given the time and space to address any complaints that are made by any individual who has had the awful experience of being affected by child abuse within football.”

The man who wanted us stripped of titles without any investigation.
The man who failed to condemn our players being attacked on the pitch by his supporters.

Sums the SFA up.

He is not getting the job in spite of the above
He is getting the job BECAUSE of the above.

SFA - was corrupt - still corrupt

Maxwell denying cronyism on STV someone is asking the questions. The corrupt SFA being highlighted again. Not fit for purpose.

Another Rangers hating scumbag. Despise Rod Petrie every bit as much as Peter Lawwell.

The game up here is a total farce, its corrupt to the core and not fit for purpose.

So the SFA Chief Executive is Maxwell whose club Partick Thistle have admitted child abuse went on at their Club.
Rod Petrie of Hibernian who covered up the child abuse of Neely is the unopposed elected President of the SFA.
Mike Mulvaney a child hood Celtc fan and close confidant of Peter Liewell of Celtc,a club mired in historical child abuse, is elected unopposed as Vice-Chairman of the SFA.

Either all the other Clubs are plotting a coup or they are guilty by negation of duty.

Regardless, those seeking justice for historical child abuse in Scottish football are howling in the wilderness.

If we thought we had problems before with the SFA. With Petrie and Mullraney in charge it will be one hundred times worse.

The Alloa chairman is next in line and he will be worse than petrie
This guy will take over sooner rather than later. Lawwell will be looking to discredit Petrie at the first opportunity.
Step up a poet tramp who will become enemy No1. We need to start digging up dirt on this little c*nt sharpish.

Petrie & Mullraney! It’s a remake of the 90’s film Peters’ Friends, without the humour.

Between him and Ian maxwell we really are in a bad way. Ian maxwell let the terracing at firhill descent into a grass bank. Its a complete eyesore. And he's in charge of potential redevelopment of hampden. We are doomed..

Back